Ratings for Dr. Stephen S. Beebe

My 7-year-old son and I corroborate all the great comments from Dr. Beebe's patients. I picked him when Dr. Z. retired, and he's been terrific. Thanks Dr. Beebe!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

We chose Dr. Beebe for our daughter's pediatrician on the advise of my ob and could not be more pleased! We've been seeing him for 2 years now and recommend him to every soon-to-be parent we know. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor you will ever meet. He's very laid back and comes in and talks to you as a friend. We especially like him because as first-time parents we don't often know what to expect and he always tells us what to look for between this appointment and the next. He sits and answers our questions - no matter how long they take - and never makes us feel like we are wasting his time On top of all of that he is EXTREMELY competent. A few friends of ours see other doctors in his practice (who are also good, I assume) and when they get stumped they always "consult Dr. Beebe". To me, that says he's the best and that's what I want for my little girl... The best. We trust him unconditionally and wouldn't see anyone else! I hope he makes you as happy!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Beebe was recommended to me by a friend and I have been very happy with the entire group. All of the doctors in his practice are very knowledgeable and helpful. They take time to listen to you and answer all of you questions. Not only are the doctors great, but the staff and nurses are always pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2006

I chose Dr. Beebe for my daughter's pediatrician on the recommendation of my ob/gyn and could not be happier! The entire group seems really nice and I know a lot of other children who see different doctors in hist group but none are as great as Dr. Beebe in my opinion. He's so helpful and nice and very knowledgeable. He comes in and just chats with me - no rush at all - and in the course of the chatting always tells me things to look forward to with my daughter between this and the next appointment. It's so great and helpful for a first time mom. He is always 100% supportive of any questions or concerns I have and is extremely easy to talk to. Chosing a pediatrician for your children can be nerve racking... I hope that this helps!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2006

Dr. Stephen S. Beebe's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)