Dr. Craig C. Greene

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Greene

6 weeks out of surgery, I feel fantastic and ready to get back to biking and yoga. I am so very happy with my new hip and my quick healing time with the anterior approach to surgery.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

My entire experience with doctor GREENE AND HIS STAFF HAS BEEN A BLESSING. i had surgery May 22nd and I AM DOING GREAT. DR. GREENE AND HIS STAFF TREATED ME AS IF I WAS FAMILY . IT'S VERY ENCOURAGING TO GO INTO SURGERY KNOWING THAT THE SURGEON KNOWS THE LORD. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS GROUP.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I am very well satisfied with the surgery. I am back to doing all of my regular work around the house, riding my bicycle, and exercising with no pain. I had excellent care and am very satisfied with the doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

Excellent Preparation , I knew what expect from beginning to follow-up, excellent follow- up, I would recommend Dr. Greene to anyone seeking a doctor with knowledge, care, and knows that his skill comes from a personal relationship with our Heavenly Father. Awesome Physician .

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Everyone was very helpful. Dr. Greene did an exceptional job. I highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of help.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

My total knee replacement procedure has been a very positive experience from start to finish. Dr. Greene and his staff have been both professional and caring in all our interactions. Following Dr. Greene's instructions, I fully recovered and returned to gym exercise and other activities in six weeks.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I was given the most professional, intelligent, personalized, and fantastically wonderful experience on each and every occasion. I feel extremely blessed because Dr. Greene is the best doctor I have ever known professionally and spiritually. I had to have another emergency surgery after this surgery and it was almost more than I could deal with but with the help of everyone on his staff and him, my life has been extended to the best that it could ever have been.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr Greene and staff are caring ,sympathetic and professional. Experts in their field that i would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2019

Excellent Doc and staff, quickly diagnosed the problam (torn meniscus) and quickly scheduled surgery. Explanation of the problam was great! Post op care was wonderful as well. I would not go to another doctor for a bone and joint problam without talking to Dr Greene first!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

The hip replacement surgery performed is a miracle for me. I hate I did not have it sooner. The staff is great. Thank you all for a wonderful service and putting me back on my feet.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2019

Dr. Craig C. Greene's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA