Dr. Craig C. Greene

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Greene

The staff was very encouraging, helpful and responsive before and after surgery. Dr. Green provided an experience that minimized recovery and mitigated pain after surgery. I was up and about within a week and able to resume most activities within 4 weeks and everything by 6 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Very hands on and personal experience where the Dr worked closely to identify the problem, communicated the results clearly and developed a successful plan to resolve issues. This was a great success story where I was pain free 3 months later and able to perform the prior tasks that I could not prior to surgery. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I have had the best of care. Dr. Greene and his staff have been the best! Before surgery, I was in daily pain with routine chores and errands. I was unable to enjoy many things in life, such as senior trips, due to the pain in my knee. After surgery, I have little to no pain. I can tell that Dr. Greene and his entire staff truly care about their patients! If you are deciding which doctor to choose or whether or not to have joint replacement surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Craig Greene. You will never regret your decision! I look forward to enjoying my life free from joint pain!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

A special team effort led by Dr. Craig Green. I was impressed from the very beginning of my procedure with the professional care with a personal touch. I would inform anyone with knee or hip problems to check with the surgical staff headed by Dr. Craig Green. My knee, after 3 months, feels like the good knees I had as a youngster. Thank God for this Doctor and his staff, its a positive experience for any procedure.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I have been dealing with shoulder pain for a few years of which some those days was really difficult to deal with the pain depending on my activities. It took me a little while to decide to have corrective surgery because I was told that it was painful surgery with physical therapy worst than the surgery. After the flood in 2016, it was an everyday discomfort and pain with my left thumb because we were dealing with reconstruction and rebuilding our home. Earlier this year I started inquiring of my friends and family about I had decided to get my thumb looked at by a doctor. I picked up the phone and called Baton Rouge Orthopaedic and was asked some questions about my pain, where it was located. Receptionist told me Dr. Greene was available . Appointment was made and he did the surgery. I was dealing with shoulder pain and finally realized I needed to have something done for my shoulder too. Contacted Dr. Greene and scheduled surgery for my shoulder. He scheduled therapy for me and with that and his reassurance, I am doing great and very happy. I am able to reassume most of my activities. With Dr. Greene's care and concern, and therapy, I am very happy to have him as a doctor and as a friend .

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Greene is the best at getting his patients in last minute! With a family full of athletes, we have needed last minute appts many times. Very professional!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Words cant express how thankful I am to have the staff and dr Greene to have worked on my knee. They are all knowagable and friendly. Thanks for all the help for a speedy recovery.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Surgery went better than I expected, my shoulder does not bother me anymore.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I am human and would like to be 100 percent again. Maybe one day they will cure arthritis . I was very satisfied with you dr. Greene and your staff. Thanks for what you do.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

After the procedure, everything was great! I am very pleased and happy I had the surgery!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Craig C. Greene's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA