Dr. Craig C. Greene

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Greene

I would highly recommend Dr Greene. My surgery went extremely well and I was up and walking the next day. I only needed physical therapy for a month and was then back to normal activities. Dr Greene is a very compassionate doctor who really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Greene and Josh were great from day one in the hospital on surgery day till the very end on the day I was told that I was good and released. Thanks to them both I am back on my ankle and walking on my own living my live again. Thank you both for everything.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Very good. Cares deeply about his patients. Dr. Greene seems to be a very spiritual person. He done an excellent job with my total knee replacement (right knee). I would recommend Dr. Greene to anyone and have already recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Greene was very personable. He explained the procedure I needed very well. The office staff and PA's I saw for follow up were very good.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

My experience with Dr. Greene was excellent from when I first met with him to my surgery and my recovery I would refer him to anyone with knee problems.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Greene is an excellent doctor with the best bed side attitude. I have been bragging about him to every one.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Greene and his staff are so awesome and very professional. My mother is very pleased with her new knee Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Dr. Greene is awesome. If it was not for him and his staff, I would not be walking.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Great care and results for the hip replacement. I could not be better.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I am very pleased with the professionalism of Dr. Greene. He presented himself in a very confident and assuring manner which made me more comfortable in him and the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone any day.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Craig C. Greene's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA