Dr. Craig C. Greene

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Craig C. Greene

Excellent doctor/staff support. Any questions or concerns were promptly answered.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

One word for Dr. Greene is 'awesome'. Great doctor, very professional.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

It's great to have a Christian doctor who has prayer before surgery. Having a spinal and waking up non drowsy was so much better than my other surgeries and no catheter! The staff is very efficient and helpful also accessible. Rehab facility was very helpful for me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

From the initial injury and throughout the remaining 27 months, I have received professional and compassionate care from Dr. Greene, PA Josh, Nurses Holland and Diane and Assts Jessica and Tyler. Whether a returned phone call or assistance in attaining physical therapy, my experience has been very pleasant and very successful. I am still striving for 100 percent joint motion, and know my positivite attitude strengthen with Dr. Greene and his awesome staff!! Merci..Angela Gautreaux Bratcher.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

I was nervous prior to surgery having 14 previous surgeries and 2 pulmonary embolisms. Dr Greene came in sat with me and even took the time to pray with me giving me peace of mind and confidence. Having so many previous surgeries and experiences I would not go anywhere but to Dr Greene. His character and integrity is only matched by his skill and compassion. .

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

It's has been a pleasure being treated by Dr. Greene and his staff! The level of professionalism and concern are second to none. After four months of recovery from rotator cuff surgery I am pain free! Thank you Dr. Greene and staff!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

My hip replacement has been the best. I am so glad I selected Dr. Greene he is truly a blessing.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr Greene is very attentive and professional. He listens and treats his patients with respect and is never judgemental or in a hurry.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

DR. GREENE IS AWESOME ! A FRIEND REFERED ME TO HIM . HE AND HIS STAFF WAS EVERY THING AND MORE. I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON AFTER MY KNEE SURGERY . THANK YOU DR. GREENE FOR MAKING MY QUALITY OF LIFE BETTER~!~

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Unbelievable!!! Awesome experience! Dr. Greene did a fantastic job...I do not even feel like I have been operated on!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Craig C. Greene's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2000)

Kaiser-Permanente