Ratings for Dr. Tracy R. Ray

Nothing has changed since '06 rating. Dr. Ray is a very caring man and doctor. Suggested physical therapy for my arthritic knees where as my internist just want to give prescriptions. My problem seemed minor compared to most patients/atheletes in waiting room, yet I was not hurried at all. Feel like Dr. Ray would have stayed with me no matter how many questions I had. A very fine man!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

One of the few physicians who is knowledgable about nutrition in sport. He is very sensitive to the needs of athletes and does not just tell you to 'stay off your feet' when an injury occurs. He also is interested in preventing problems from occurring in the first place and does not have the "waiting until something goes wrong" mentality. He cares about his patients and it shows. You don't feel like you are being pushed out the door/rushed during a visit. He sees the whole person and not just the injury or ailment. In fact, he has inspired me to go into medical profession.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

Dr. Tracy R. Ray's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal