Ratings for Dr. Fred A. Depaola

Dr. Depaolo was very arrentive and understanding. He knows medicine very well and helped my pain.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr DePaolo is a wonderful Doctor he went above and beyond helping to find a mystery diagnosis some not orthopaedic related I would refer him s million times he was an angel is disguise to all of the pain and agony I was dealing with I highly recommend him he is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I think he is a great doctor and he has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very helpful, pleasant and knowledgable. Gave clear explanations and made sure I understood what he was telling me. Only negative is sometimes there is a very long wait to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Great Doctor, diagnosed my condition right away, and then treated my knee with injection, which helped me right away

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I went to Dr. DePaola for a 2nd opinion after the doctor I was seeing in Middletown, NJ frustrated me. Dr. DePaola was very informative and polite. I decided to see him again for the same knee problem, and the second time I told him I wanted him to take over my treatment, that I was ready to leave my Middletown doctor. He sent me for all new tests to confirm his diagnosis, and I scheduled surgery with him shortly thereafter. I was totally pleased with Dr. DePaola, his knowledge, his bedside manner, his office staff and his caring follow up. I highly, highly recommend this doctor. He gave me my athletic life back. I am a year and a half past surgery and feeling wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I have seen this doctor since my accident. He is truly the best in my eyes. Cant begin to believe what everyone is saying about him. Are we all talking about the same doctor? He was helpul, understanding, he was write on the money as far as what was going on with me. MRI's Confirmed his diagnosis. What can I say, but thank you for being a top Orthopedic..Would not go to anyone else..

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. DePaola treated me very poorly as a new patient. He walked into the room, never introducing himself, nor apologized for the 90 min. wait to see him. He then said it was good to see me again, though I had never seen him before. Told him I was there for a different issue & saw his partner. Told him I fell on my hip, but my back hurts me also. He argued with me that I hadn't hurt my back, so why did I say it hurt, as he thought I was there for my hip. Hostile. I told him I thought they were closely related, etc. Frustrating. Then, as he examined my hip, he confessed he didn't check my chart for med. hist., & I told him about my brain aneurysm rupture 11 yrs, ago. He should have check my chart!!! That's important! After examining my hip, he said it was my back, not my hip, & then said "I don't do backs," and he walked out. As he walked out, I snidely said it was very nice to meet him. Total ass, full of himself, not willing to hear my story & not helpful at all. 0 rating.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I want my copay back. Does this man have a real medical license? He isnt nice to his patients or his own staff. Very very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I was referred to him by my spine doctor a I was having knee pain. From the moment he walked in the room I did not like him and would have left immediately if I could have. He is unfriendly, doesn't say "Hello", doesn't say who he is -- I had to ask if he was DePaolo. Gives the impression he is superior to everyone. I just couldn't stand him! Amen!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Fred A. Depaola's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ