Ratings for Dr. Fred A. Depaola

The dr was very helpful telling me about my MRI my shoulder was better.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I am a previous patient of dr.depaola and he has always treated me well.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Always on time. Very thorough with explaining procedures and what to expect. Great bedside manner too,.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Depaolo was very arrentive and understanding. He knows medicine very well and helped my pain.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr DePaolo is a wonderful Doctor he went above and beyond helping to find a mystery diagnosis some not orthopaedic related I would refer him s million times he was an angel is disguise to all of the pain and agony I was dealing with I highly recommend him he is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I think he is a great doctor and he has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Very helpful, pleasant and knowledgable. Gave clear explanations and made sure I understood what he was telling me. Only negative is sometimes there is a very long wait to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Great Doctor, diagnosed my condition right away, and then treated my knee with injection, which helped me right away

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I went to Dr. DePaola for a 2nd opinion after the doctor I was seeing in Middletown, NJ frustrated me. Dr. DePaola was very informative and polite. I decided to see him again for the same knee problem, and the second time I told him I wanted him to take over my treatment, that I was ready to leave my Middletown doctor. He sent me for all new tests to confirm his diagnosis, and I scheduled surgery with him shortly thereafter. I was totally pleased with Dr. DePaola, his knowledge, his bedside manner, his office staff and his caring follow up. I highly, highly recommend this doctor. He gave me my athletic life back. I am a year and a half past surgery and feeling wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

I have seen this doctor since my accident. He is truly the best in my eyes. Cant begin to believe what everyone is saying about him. Are we all talking about the same doctor? He was helpul, understanding, he was write on the money as far as what was going on with me. MRI's Confirmed his diagnosis. What can I say, but thank you for being a top Orthopedic..Would not go to anyone else..

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr. Fred A. Depaola's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ