Ratings for Dr. Paul A. Bergfelder

His front receptionist refused a woman her own personal medical records. Which I believe is a violation of her rights. I stood and listened to the receptionist tell this woman that she couldn't give her the records becuase Her poa was not present! That's a direct violation. This woman had been a patient of bergfelders for many years.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Listened to my questions and concerns. Got right to my problem. Addressed it in a very respectable way. My whole family is seen by him. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

Very direct and to the point. Very knowledgeable and willing to work through problems.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Hes just a **** who throws pills at problems instead of actually figuring things out. Very bad experience. I wouldn't ask my worst enemy's to go there.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

very knowledgeble,and understanding,does need to be more direct care oriented with diabetics.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Extrordinary diagnostician. Is a scientist as well as a doctor, and keeps up with the knowledge base. Never had a problem with his demeanor, always respectful and attentive when I have seen him. He is pretty direct, which seems to put some people off, but that is what I want in a doctor. He has worked through a couple of difficult medical conditions with me and my confidence in his advice has never waived.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Extremely disrespectful to staff ! Known to use foul language with patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Paul A. Bergfelder's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1975)