Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Freitas

He's a great doctor but after you've been with him for quite sometime he doesn't take the time to really hear your concerns. He rushes in and out of the room but the diagnosis are usually correct.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

The doctor and his staff were attentive and thorough. He was knowledgeable and kind. Good bed side manner.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

The Dr. and his staff were very freindly and helpful. Extremely informative & like all dr. Offices ..ran abit behind schedule but was expected.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

He was very nice to us and took time to really listen and advise. He saved us money by recommending that we not do the unnecessary testing that another urgent care nurse practitioner told us had to be done. He explained why we didn't need the testing and also gave us some better options. We really like him and think he's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Nice, inviting and great bed side manners! Recommend

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

This doctor is only trying to help himself. When he made a mistake on my lab work, he had me do it again and blamed it on the lab. After the lab showed me that it was the doctors fault and I questioned his staff about it. He dropped me as a patient a week later. Still don't have my prescription refill. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. -Others have told me they were dropped for similar reasons.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Extremely rude front office. Was interrupted and hung up on. Very unhelpful. It seems like they just don't care about anything you need and just try and get you off the phone or push your problem off to someone else. Will never return here. I strongly advise you to find a different doctor's office.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever encountered. When you call to make an appointment he tells you to go to the ER. He just refers out the few times I did see him to the wrong specialists since he only talks and doesn't listen. He and his staff never return calls. He is also highly inappropriate. He referrred to my breasts as "b**bies"; told me I looked REALLY good so he didn't see a problem; talked about a hot woman with huge "b**bs" and said his wife would kill him if she knew of his interest in this woman. He told a friend of mine that had a weight problem " Have you ever heard of a Holocaust camp Jew having a weight problem? Why don't you try starving?" Unbelievable. Needless to say, that friend found another doctor and I am still looking. He obviously suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and is on a big power trip.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I appreciate that they are always on time. Other offices seem to have no respect for your time. You may have an appointment at 2p, but you won't get in to see the doctor until 3p. Not here! I value their promptness & their respect for my time. However, I understand why some people might feel rushed. He is not a good fit for everyone. I usually come with a list of questions if I have more than one question. Great fit for me!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The staff is not nice at all. Not sure what happened to the ones he had before. Not a pleasant place at all.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Paul F. Freitas's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal