Ratings for Dr. Melissa A. Waterman

Dr is excellent! Never a wasted appt. Office staff needs some customer service improvement

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

No-nonsense doctor. I saw Dr. Waterman to have a wart removed from my finger. She explained the treatment matter-of-factly and worked quickly & efficiently, but didn't specifically ask if I had any concerns she could address.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

I'm a 31 year old male with rosacea (SP?!) I had gone to 3 other dermatologists (who were suppose to be good)and they had done nothing for me. They basically told me I had to live with my condition. I have been seeing Melissa now for 4 years and my life has improved dramatically. I am high maintenance, but Melissa listens to me. We are aggressive in our treatment, and I will do what she tells me to do. I highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2006

My condition worsened needlessly after I saw her the first time. It got better eventually but if she had been more knowledgeable about the medication she prescribed I would not have had to go through what I did, which was painful and not necessary/

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006