Ratings for Dr. Nicole T. Jarvis

I've had two children via c-section under Dr. Jarvis' care. She is an excellent Dr. No complications and she was kind and caring. Her staff is wonderful and she and her staff are very knowledgeable. I don't know why other on this site are placing her personal health information out for all to see when it is irrelevant to the care she is providing. If you're looking for a Dr. who truly cares by taking the time to listen to your concerns she is the one for you.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

She misdiagnosed me. I went through a surgery that came back negative. So precautionary maybe. Later learned she has Parkinson's disease.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Prescribed wrong medication to treat an infection. Had to go to another dr to fix it.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

If you areconsidered high risk in anyway run for the hills because you'll just thrown around from Dr. Dr., overall experience wasn't bad but needs to communicate better if it's not bad then tell me not to worry

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Excellent physician, kind and knowledgable. Great staff!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

I have been coming here for years and it gets harder and harder to make appointments. Last time I went I had an appointment at 10:30 and didn't get in till 11:30....

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Wonderful doctor and staff! Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I had a aweful experience would never recommend this dr!!! Let's just say glad my baby is ok! They didn't care at all!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Jarvis has been great to me and is very professional. She delivered my first baby and I'm with her for my twins. I have always been seen on time. Once she comes in the room she spends maybe 5 minutes in there, but that's for an uncomplicated pregnancy and when you don't have any questions. She has always answered my questions as best as she could. She is not rude like other have said, but rather blunt at times. Her staff is wonderful. The nurses are very caring and professional and I love them. Anytime I call with a question, they are able to return my call within the morning or afternoon that I called. Also, they have never forced me to make a payment on my OB care when I could not. I highly recommend Dr. Jarvis for OB care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr Jarvis was just horrible! I was having blood pressure issues and was told since I was fine at the time of her appointments that it didn't matter, I was suffering heart palpitations and this did not concern her one bit! I had dizzy and faint spells and was told it was normal, and if it persisted to just go to the ER. Every concern I brought up I was told "well you're pregnant" Every ultrasound I had the techs told me I had a huge baby, she never seemed to get the memo, he was stuck for 4 hours and when she finally showed up at the hospital she said "the lady next door beat you, let's get this baby out!" One doctor had to push down on my stomach while Jarvis pulled, with so much force the thought she broke his collar bone! Then she had the nerve to look at me and say, "I had no idea he was going to be this big". When I didn't "thank" her for showing several hours late she got all indignant like she couldn't believe it... Never again!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Nicole T. Jarvis's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK