You may also like

Dr Nguyen performed cataract surgery on my right eye. Cataract surgery on my left eye was performed by another doctor. Dr.Nguyen is much more knowledgeable and skilled than the other doctor and the results of the operation were much better--perfect. As a result of experiencing two operations by two different doctors and being able to constrast average medical care (the first surgery) with Dr.Nguyen's excellent care, without reservation I highly recommend Dr.Nguyen.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

I wish Dr. Nguyen specialized in everything. My Grandpa loved her, my grandma loves her, my mom loves her, I love her, and my husband thinks she's so great too. I always feel like she cares about your condition and just you as a person. Each visit is enjoyable and makes the irritation of dilated eyes a little less annoying. She has performed excellent surgery on many of my family members. I would trust her to do any procedure.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

extremely smart, good bedside manners. would highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 8, 2006

Dr. Betsy Bao-Thu Nguyen's Credentials

Updates

• City changed from "WESTMINSTER" to "Anaheim"

August 28, 2013