Ratings for Dr. Gary N. Frishman

Unpleasant was not happy with his services he spoke to fast and I couldn't get over the fact that he didn't try to get to know us patients but another couple with fertility issues. Put me on treatment plan then never saw him again noticed another dr was giving me my plan and that pissed me off so I took it upon myself to state my opinion and I took me and my insurance else where to a dr that my insurance pays for who sees me and only that dr gives me my treatment plan and doesn't make me feel like whe does this only for the money. How can a dr who never saw you or meet you give you a treatment plan. And I dont know how many times the office had me under the wrong dr that really pissed me off made me feel like everything was messed up from day 1 and I was not the only patient this happened too I was 1 of 3 patients that day who were under the wrong dr. Hello Boston thank God

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I really love doctor Frishman. He helped me conceive my son and is helping me for a second one. All I care about is expertise and knowledge. Thanks to the entire staff as well!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Wonderful doctor! I would not have my children if it was not for him and his wonderful advice and medical expertise.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Very Professional and couldn't have been more pleased with his services.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr Frishman is a very honest, caring and smart physician. I would recommend him to my closest friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Our son is now 17 years old and Dr. Frishman was the most compassionate and caring specialist we could have asked for. He also operated on my ectopic pregnancy preceding the healthy conception of IVF.We were always assured and able to contact him with our later concerns of conceiving a second child. Honest, knowledgable and professional. Also visited me while recuperating from a very difficult delivery of my 10 pound son.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Frishman performed a laproscopic procedure on me beacuse of my 'unuasual' Septate uterus and double cervix and because he did I was able to give birth to my son! With out the surgery I could not have carried a baby to full term, I'd always miscarried. Dr. Frishman is extremely and noticablly caring and understanding. He actually takes the time to listen to you and answer whatever questions you may have and not rush yo out the door. I highly recommend Dr. Frishman. He is very knowledgable and thorough. I was always told that I would never have children because of my rare and unique uterus, but Dr. Frishman made it possible! This is a Doctor you ca trust!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

I found Dr. Frishman to be very helpful and understanding of our situation, both my husband and I have had children, but have been unable to conceive together. We are now on fertility meds and Dr. Frishman has been both supportive and honest through the whole experience.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Thanks to Dr. Frishman and the staff from Women & Infants, my husband and I are the proud parents of twin boys. He was extremely knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and truly wanted to help us conceive. We were happy with the care given from everyone in that practice. I would recommend them to anyone who is struggling with infertility issues.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

I have two little boys thanks to Dr Frishman and he came and visited me in the hospital after both of my deliveries!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Gary N. Frishman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Frishman attended medical school at Columbia University in New York City. He completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Pennsylvania Hospital in Philadelphia and a fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the University of Connecticut in Farmington. Dr. Frishman joined the Women & Infants Fertility Center in 1991. Dr. Frishman’s research interests include hysteroscopy, uterine surgery and medical education. Dr. Frishman is actively involved in resident and medical student education and research. He is the Ob/Gyn Residency Program director at Women & Infants Hospital/Brown University. Dr. Frishman is actively involved in many surgical societies and has served on the boards of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and the Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. Locally, Dr. Frishman serves on the boards of both Big Brothers and Big Sisters of the Ocean State and Day One, holding the position of vice president in each.

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1985)
  • University of Connecticut