Dr. Dimitrios I. Fanopoulos

Ratings for Dr. Dimitrios I. Fanopoulos

I've seen Dr. Finopolis a few times now, I've been diagnosed with a health problem by him. He's very knowledgable and analytical. My health is declining and I'm going through a medical crisis right now. I left a message for a callback on medical advice two days ago, and he has not called me back yet. He's a very educated Dr. But his bedside manner needs work. Sincerely, Vito Stone

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Fanopoulos has very bad "bedside manner" and comes across as rude. He seems to not fully understand complicated auto immune diseases. After listening to me for a short time, he told me to cut off my main medication I had been on for years. He is quick to prescribe medications to treat symptoms, but gives you no advice or real help for the main disease/problem.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I have been with this doctor for 4 years. I have RA with A LOT of complications. I have found him to be very compassionate with me. I like him as a person. He listens to my input and will sometimes change couse based on that input. I study my disease a lot, and sometimes it seems I know more about it, and the new meds than he does. That is quite obviously a problem. I am currently seeking out a new doctor, but I want to get it right this time. His nursing staff however, is amazing!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Very impatient. Prescribed medications to treat my symptoms, not my disease. Made me feel like I was wasting his time during every appointment! Months of doing bloodwork (which results I was never informed of...and some even "lost"). Have had many "miscommunications" about starting and stopping medications.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Whipped off a dx of fibro without even loking at anything else. Did not want to seem to bother with you. His knowledge on fibro did not correspond to the info I had collected on that dx.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Doesn't understand or listen well to his patients. Prefers to do blood tests and prescribe meds rather than get to the root problems. Gets frustrated easily with his patients. Has no backbone to his colleges.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. Dimitrios I. Fanopoulos's Credentials

• Aristotelian Univ Of Thessaloniki, Fac Of Med, Thessaloniki, Greece (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Beloit, WI