Ratings for Dr. Leo C. Egbujiobi

Dr. Leo has been my Doctor for many years and he was the first to find my heart issue. I trust him with my life...I wish all doctors could be like him. He is so caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Doc. Leo is in my eyes one of those rare doctors. He is very thourough on his dignosis. My sister had heart failure in november n within a few hours discovered why n corrected it. Since then she continues to see n be under his care. He is a very compassionate doctor with deep concern for his patients. I truely wish all docters could have his morals. I hope if im ever in need of a heart docter he is still practicing.the world needs more docs like him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr Egbujiobi does a great job listening. He hears what you are saying, and what you are not sayingAll clues to his diagnosis. He takes time to formulate a plan and he usually is right on the money. I am very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

As stated above he is late to his appointments because he is so thorough. recently did a workup on my daughter and was so kind and caring to her as she was extremely worried about possible cardiac problems. A wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

A doctor who really listens to you. The reason he is late to all his appointments is because he takes lots of time to go over all of your concerns and you do not feel rushed with him at all. He truly cares about your health and wants to get to the bottom of any and all health problems, and listens very well!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. Leo C. Egbujiobi's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Beloit, WI