Ratings for Dr. Charles G. Hargon

For the person or persons asking about Dr. Charles G. Hargon. With sympathy. https://www.ktbs.com/news/3investigates/suicides-leave-local-families-hurting-as-community-searches-for-answers/article_2abcc0ae-99cb-11e8-bc14-c38fbb47edc4.html

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Is Dr Hargon practicing anywhere currently? A lot of his patients really miss him and have not been able to find much out from the last place he practiced. We hope that he will come back soon if possible, as he his most gifted in the field. If anyone knows, please respond.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

He has always been patient, respectful of my feelings and wishes and very knowledgeable about what I needed for my treatment.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I love Dr. Hargon! He is kind and compassionate and spot on with treating patients. He has that bedside manner every patient is looking for. Smart and caring, so glad he is MY doctor! I look

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great Man!! This guy knew his stuff, he was a little rushed, but he got the job done. Also I loved the way he comforted my family and me. Great personality, he is funny but has everything done in a timely manner!! I love me some Dr. Hargon!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Excellent. I love this doctor. Compassionate, Smart, Easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Excellent. Kind. Compassionate. Smart. Hard worker. Easy to talk with. Problem solver.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

You will really like this doctor. Highly recommended. No doubt.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

This Doctor continues to impress me. Extremely smart. Confident. Does not have the "Typical" Doctor coldness. As a former patient, he takes care of a lot of my family because we have a cancer gene that has caused a lot of cancers in our family. He found it. Everyone is well. 🙏🏽

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Great man. Very smart. Always looking for most up to date treatments. Easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Charles G. Hargon's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med