Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Adashek

He is an excellent dr. I have been a patient for over 15 years, moved to Florida and refuse to find to another Dr. well worth trip to Baltimore yearly.. I have also referred several people to office all had been extremely happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I went to this office when I was going through a very rough issue. From the minute I walked in Peggy and everyone in the office made me feel so much better. They put me at ease and really showed that they care. I am SO thankful for good people in this office that truly show care and compassion. Dr. Adashek was amazing and has such positive energy. I WILL recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU to EVERYONE at this office.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I was referred to Dr Adashek by my Pediatrician because my current gynecologist could not fit me into her schedule and I had a rather urgent/emergent situation going on. After Dr Adeshek received a copy of my pelvic ultrasound and reviewed my findings, he not only squeezed me in for an appointment but was able to perform surgery within 48 hours of my diagnosis. He explained the risks associated with my condition and removed a large mass without me ever getting a CT scan. According to the ultrasound they had diagnosed the mass growing off of my right ovary. He was able to determine the tumor originated from the left and saved my other ovary from an accidental removal. As a young 25 year-old whom was childless, this was an emotional experience for me. He not only saved my reproductive organs but gave me the opportunity to start a family of my own. He gave me a gift in which I simply will never be able to repay him for. I am pregnant with my first son and have never been more grateful. BEST DR EVER!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Adashek is the best doctor I have ever known. He smile and his mannerism immediately make you comfortable. He treats me with respect and genuinely cares about me. His knowledge as a physician has been extremely helpful to me as well as to my daughter. We are both grateful to have him as our doctor!! Dr. Adashek is the kindest doctor I have ever encountered. He always greets you with a smile, which is very comforting! He is extremely easy to talk to and listens with genuine care and compassion. He is a knowledgeable physician and will faithfully endeavor to come to the proper diagnosis. I am truly grateful to have him as my doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Absolutely cannot describe how much I love having him as a doctor. My mom recommended him to me and I'm very young so he is my first gynecologist. So happy I didn't have to go through any uncomfortable or awkward doctors before I found him. Always makes you feel comfortable and welcome. As a young girl I was obviously nervous to go to my first visit but he couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. Always so pleased to see this positive person. I honestly look forward to going to gynecologist!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Today was my first visit with Dr. Adashek; I can say from my visit today he has a great knowledge base, listened and explained everything very well. I appreciate how approachable he is. I am looking forward for Dr. Adashek handling my medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Extremely quick, dismissive and abruptive. He's also typical man, a bit forceful with pelvic exams. And doesn't have chaperons in the room ( a bit scary and made me feel very uncomfortable )

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been a patient since 1990 and will only switch doctors when he decides to retire. It's extremely rare to find a doctor who cares enough to spend enough time with you to understand not only the medical aspects of what's going on with you, but the emotional psychological aspects as well. I respect how knowledgeable he is and appreciate the fact that he will refer to other specialists and therapists as appropriate. His only concern is the patient - not his ego or his practice - what a wonderful physician!! I would not trust my health to anyone else. I have recommended countless patients (including my daughter) to his practice and everyone falls in love with him!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

In a perfect world he'd be my everything doctor: Dr. Adashek is AS GOOD AS THEY GET folks! Not only is he smart, kind, patient and ridiculously witty...he's a good family man and an excellent listener. His office is clean and spacious and his staff is truly top-notch.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Really takes the time with his patients. And great sense of humor too!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Steven J. Adashek's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

MAMSI

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an excellent dr. I have been a patient for over 15 years, moved to Florida and refuse to find to another Dr. well worth trip to Baltimore yearly.. I have ..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to this office when I was going through a very rough issue. From the minute I walked in Peggy and everyone in the office made me feel so much better. The..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Adashek by my Pediatrician because my current gynecologist could not fit me into her schedule and I had a rather urgent/emergent situation ..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adashek is the best doctor I have ever known. He smile and his mannerism immediately make you comfortable. He treats me with respect and genuinely cares abo..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely cannot describe how much I love having him as a doctor. My mom recommended him to me and I'm very young so he is my first gynecologist. So happy I di..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Today was my first visit with Dr. Adashek; I can say from my visit today he has a great knowledge base, listened and explained everything very well. I appreciat..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely quick, dismissive and abruptive. He's also typical man, a bit forceful with pelvic exams. And doesn't have chaperons in the room ( a bit scary and m..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient since 1990 and will only switch doctors when he decides to retire. It's extremely rare to find a doctor who cares enough to spend enough ..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In a perfect world he'd be my everything doctor: Dr. Adashek is AS GOOD AS THEY GET folks! Not only is he smart, kind, patient and ridiculously witty...he's a g..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really takes the time with his patients. And great sense of humor too!"

January 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently switched over to Dr. Adashek after being with a large practice in the area for almost 30 years. I was shocked at how much time Dr. Adashek took just ..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Adashek is the best. Been a patient for 25 years. He see's practically every woman in my entire family!"

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr Adashek since 1994 He is the Best! So helpful, honest, & knowledable. I love him!!"

October 29, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven J."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "LUTHERVILLE" to "BALTIMORE", Med School changed from "Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610" to "University Of Florida College Of Medicine"

July 4, 2012