Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Adashek

I was disappointed, after hearing so many great reviews of Dr. Adashek. On my first visit didn't think he spent a lot of time with me. He was very busy with a lot of patients. Yes, his mannerism is very down to earth and nice, and he is knowledgeable. I was not happy with the follow up on my visit. Had to call several times to get him or the staff to address my concerns. There seem to be miscommunication between him and staff over who would call me and address my concern. Overall , not feeling like my experience was great, but average.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

He is an excellent dr. I have been a patient for over 15 years, moved to Florida and refuse to find to another Dr. well worth trip to Baltimore yearly.. I have also referred several people to office all had been extremely happy with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

I went to this office when I was going through a very rough issue. From the minute I walked in Peggy and everyone in the office made me feel so much better. They put me at ease and really showed that they care. I am SO thankful for good people in this office that truly show care and compassion. Dr. Adashek was amazing and has such positive energy. I WILL recommend them to everyone. THANK YOU to EVERYONE at this office.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I was referred to Dr Adashek by my Pediatrician because my current gynecologist could not fit me into her schedule and I had a rather urgent/emergent situation going on. After Dr Adeshek received a copy of my pelvic ultrasound and reviewed my findings, he not only squeezed me in for an appointment but was able to perform surgery within 48 hours of my diagnosis. He explained the risks associated with my condition and removed a large mass without me ever getting a CT scan. According to the ultrasound they had diagnosed the mass growing off of my right ovary. He was able to determine the tumor originated from the left and saved my other ovary from an accidental removal. As a young 25 year-old whom was childless, this was an emotional experience for me. He not only saved my reproductive organs but gave me the opportunity to start a family of my own. He gave me a gift in which I simply will never be able to repay him for. I am pregnant with my first son and have never been more grateful. BEST DR EVER!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Adashek is the best doctor I have ever known. He smile and his mannerism immediately make you comfortable. He treats me with respect and genuinely cares about me. His knowledge as a physician has been extremely helpful to me as well as to my daughter. We are both grateful to have him as our doctor!! Dr. Adashek is the kindest doctor I have ever encountered. He always greets you with a smile, which is very comforting! He is extremely easy to talk to and listens with genuine care and compassion. He is a knowledgeable physician and will faithfully endeavor to come to the proper diagnosis. I am truly grateful to have him as my doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Absolutely cannot describe how much I love having him as a doctor. My mom recommended him to me and I'm very young so he is my first gynecologist. So happy I didn't have to go through any uncomfortable or awkward doctors before I found him. Always makes you feel comfortable and welcome. As a young girl I was obviously nervous to go to my first visit but he couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. Always so pleased to see this positive person. I honestly look forward to going to gynecologist!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Today was my first visit with Dr. Adashek; I can say from my visit today he has a great knowledge base, listened and explained everything very well. I appreciate how approachable he is. I am looking forward for Dr. Adashek handling my medical needs.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Extremely quick, dismissive and abruptive. He's also typical man, a bit forceful with pelvic exams. And doesn't have chaperons in the room ( a bit scary and made me feel very uncomfortable )

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I have been a patient since 1990 and will only switch doctors when he decides to retire. It's extremely rare to find a doctor who cares enough to spend enough time with you to understand not only the medical aspects of what's going on with you, but the emotional psychological aspects as well. I respect how knowledgeable he is and appreciate the fact that he will refer to other specialists and therapists as appropriate. His only concern is the patient - not his ego or his practice - what a wonderful physician!! I would not trust my health to anyone else. I have recommended countless patients (including my daughter) to his practice and everyone falls in love with him!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

In a perfect world he'd be my everything doctor: Dr. Adashek is AS GOOD AS THEY GET folks! Not only is he smart, kind, patient and ridiculously witty...he's a good family man and an excellent listener. His office is clean and spacious and his staff is truly top-notch.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Steven J. Adashek's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)