Ratings for Dr. Martin A. Garcia

He is so much more than my OBGYN, his new office FamwellMD does GYN aesthetic procedures and treatments so it's a one and done stop shop. Get you annual babe and weigh in at their weight loss program... or get laser for vaginal rejuvenation, and even skin care! Love

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Garcia and his staff! I only had an issue with one very rude nurse but the rest of the staff is amazing besides the witch always wearing fake color contacts. I'm not sure of her name but if you get her as your nurse checking in, request someone else. She is cold, rude, and acts like every patient that she sees is beneath her and knows nothing. Little did she realize, I'm a nurse as well. Nurse Jenny is incredible and so very caring and helpful. Dr. Garcia is funny, knowledgeable and very thorough. I would trust him with my life if it came down to it. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Very caring and knowledgable

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Amazing doctor, office, nurses and experience! Sonographer has more than 25 years experience and told me the sex of the baby at 13 weeks, and she was right. They're extremely thorough , and listen, care to all of your concerns. Wouldn't changed anything!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I am a 30-yr patient of Dr. Martin Garcia, best OBGYN to me. He has a great bedside manner, I implicitly trust him to the point of telling husband if ever an emergency how much I regard his advice. I am "NOT" the best patient; a court reporter used to the 2% of bad outcomes. He has seen me through newly married annual GYN visits, then infertility care, then 2 necessary C-sections - great birth experiences - difficult 1st pregnancy & very responsive. Life moves along with other necessary surgeries. Best diagnostician ever: found breast issue I missed, prevented 2 probable cancer issues. Again, correctly diagnosed gallbladder issue 3 yrs before "at the time" PCP. He has dedicated lifetime patients. As for current care: ER 2014 visit, I called him from hospital room, he personally came to offer assistance during his lunch hour. Dr. Garcia is invaluable to my total healthcare needs.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This doctor tried sending me home after coming to er with vaginal bleeding at 28 weeks. I had a horrible e experience and that Crockett smile after leaving me with pain and infection do neglence is enough to say avoid this old rich careless man

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Garcia has been my OB/GYN for 11 years, since we moved to Jax. He has delivered my 2 children and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is very kind- not rude at all. His nursing staff is alway available to help and they get you in as quickly as possible. Yes sometimes he does come in dressed in scrubs because he probably just came up from surgery. I know once or twice before when they have worked me in, he has come in scrubs and seems a little rushed, but that is expected when I wasn't on the schedule and they made time for me. I think he is definitely one of the most highly qualified OBs in Jax and I just hope he doesn't retire before I finish having babies!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I have been with Dr. Garcia for years , he delivered my two sons and I always had a great experience with the Doctor and staff. I always reccomend Dr. Garcia to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

I see Dr. Trogolo. I was on my way home I noticed that my pants were really wet. It was too early in my pregnancy for my water to break so I got nervous. I called the doctor and the afterhours nurse told me to walk around and see if it continued. I did and it didn’t. She told me that if I was still worried that I could come in. She made me an appointment with Dr. Garcia. He walked in the room wiring scrubs with no name plate. He didn't greet me or anything. He walks straight over to the chart and starts reading it. He doesn’t look at me or anything and says with his back turned “so you think that your water may have broken” I say “Not sure” still with his back to me he says “doubt it but I guess I will check it for you” He turns around still not introducing himself (for all I knew he could have been an orderly) and tells me to put my legs in the stirrups. I stop him and say “and you are?” He stopped and looked at me and said “Oh, I am dr Garcia” So Rude!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Garcia delivered two of my children via c-section. Wonderful experiences both times! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Martin A. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)