Ratings for Dr. C B. Miller

I went to Dr. Miller years ago and he was the best doctor I have ever had. He's hilarious, very personable. I'm still upset that my new insurance doesn't cover him. He is the most straightforward and knowledgeable doctor I have ever had by far and I have a lot of medical problems so trust me this is a significant statement. I went to his new practice (after he moved and expanded) only once and I can't tell you if this has changed or not because I never actually saw him and while his nurse wasn't bad she wasn't very personable or impressive and does not share his abundance of knowledge in the medical field. She wasn't rude or anything though.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

The facility and staff are nice. My only complaint is Dr. Miller's bedside manner. He comes off seeming very arrogant. He gave me a life-changing diagnosis and sent me on my way. I've had to acquire most of my information from the internet!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

You're supposed to tell your doctor everything right? (Especially for women, hiding some things can harm more than help) Well, I told him what another doctor had me on, and asked if this certain medication would interact? I thought I was doing the right thing by informing and asking instead I essentially got chewed out for the medication I was taking. I felt like I was being disciplined for being forthcoming. I had no issues with the staff, just being chewed out for being on this medication. I understand that that may be his opinion, I get that, but dont make me feel like I'm this awful person making me feel like I was doing something illegal.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Started off as a local doctor small practice. Now that he's grown he doesn't even see his own patients, he has his snotty rude nurses do his job and he comes in for 5 seconds to sign off on it.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. C B. Miller's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)