Ratings for Dr. Robert Duggan

Never answered any questions. I was lucky to get 20 seconds of his time. Finally got smart and moved on to a real Dr. My broken foot is healing now.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr Duggan had his hand on the doorknob ready to leave in an instant. I know he has god reviews but I felt like I wasted my time and money tonight.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr. Duggan diagnosed and repaired my ruptured Achilles Tendon. He actually teaches his repair method to other doctors - definitely knows his stuff, yet seems like a regular guy. He shares all of the info with you and is very personable with a great sense of humor. One of the best docs I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Dr. Duggan helped cure my plantar fasciitis! His knowledge and expertise and the most friendly staff are to be commended. Thank you Dr Duggan. I am no longer in pain and enjoying life!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

dr robert duggan did surgery on both of my feet and removed the infected part of both fifth metatarsels bones. i have dealt with dr duggan for almost three years and he has always been personable, and professional. dr duggan personally took the time to get to know me as a patient and never made me feel like just a number.dr duggan has always told me to call him if i ever have a problem. he really cares about me, and makes me feel special. i would recommend dr robert duggan to everyone. he is a great doctor who really cares about his patients.his bedside manner at dr p phillips was excellent all three times that i was hospitalized. other doctors wanted to amputate my toes, but doctor duggan was the one who saved my toes. he is a family man who can be trusted.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

He was the best doctor to see I have stress ftactures in my foot and he was the only one to find that out,after month of pain.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

He was very personable and caring. Hemade our experience very pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I had my first appt in January, 2011. I found Dr. Duggan to be very competent, understanding and a great sense of humor. I have another appt, and intend to keep it. I am experiencing no pain in my heel now. He is a great doctor!! I woul recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

I found him arrogant and unhelpful. It was a frustrating experience and I have switched doctors.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2008

Bone spur removal on right achilles. Old sports injury. Dr. Duggan had a great personality, was open to all my questions, and was patiently firm with me when i wanted to rush my rehab/recovery. :) After surgery was back to full activities with no restrictions. Would see him again for any podiatry needs. Great job!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Robert Duggan's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1986)

UPMC