Ratings for Dr. David C. Walker

Dr. Walker is an excellent Doctor Who listens to your needs. Appointments are always on time. So these are very clean and relaxing. I highly recommend him as a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Dave Walker has been my chiropractor for more than 15 years and I am extremely pleased with the treatment that I have been receiving. I like the fact that he takes time with his patients, listen to their medical concerns and offers helpful advice. He is very knowledgeable and a kind doctor. Not only has he taken care of me, but also my mother and daughter.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

A truly caring staff & Doctor. They're ALWAYS willing to work me in as needed. Knowledgeable and personable. Clean office.THANK YOU DOCTOR WALKER!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Great staff, everyone is always super friendly and extremly helpfull! I wouldnt go anywhere esle.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

Based on previous comments here, I went to see Dr. Walker! What a great experience I had. He takes so much time with you which is rare in Orlando. I feel good about how he's treating me and believe in just a few days, he's already helped me. If you're looking for a great chiropractor, he's your man!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I was skeptical of chiropractic but a friend recommended him and I got much more relief for my back problem than with previous traditional approaches. Very nice, knowlegeable and supportive. Office staff are great also.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr. Walker for the past 12 years. In a day and age when doctors offices tend to sweep you through as if in a "cattle line"; Dr. Walker and his staff treat you like it was years ago.....as an individual, with a sense of care that's truly genuine and a great deal of compassion. A dying breed indeed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2008

Dr. Walker is very knowledgable, gentle, and friendly. He spends ample time with patients, He uses an activator to do adjustments.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006