Dr. James C. Ulchaker

Ratings for Dr. James C. Ulchaker

Dr. Unchanged also saved my life in 2006. He was able to remove my bladder an reconstructed a new bladder made from my intestines. He postponed his family Christmas vacation to perform the emergency surgery. I will never forget the care both he and Robert gave me. They treated me as if I was their brother. A great Dr.!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Quite simply, Jim saved my life by practicing ABOVE standard medicine. While following me after routine BPH outpatient surgery he "accidentally" found encapsulated renal cell carcinoma. My life was spared because he cared about me, the patient, first. Absoultely the best uruologist!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Saved my husband's bladder. His staff was wonderful. As was the doctor. Extremely punctual and even early at times. The Cleveland Clinic is the best.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

I thought they were helpful and interested in my well being. At this time I have no complaints. They did not try to pressure me into a decision as my previous urologist did.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

Excellent knowledge of urology and especially new techniques for BPH. Very good at explaining condition and treatment options.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2006

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. James C. Ulchaker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet