Ratings for Dr. Leonard A. Bayer

Been very helpful every time I o to the office . Friendly staff

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Best doctor in macomb area! Amazing doctor knows everything

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bayer's office for the last several years. Durinn this time, I have experienced numberous medical problems and been to many physicians during my 78 years. He is still my #1 choice. Dr Bayer has consistently taken care of my family in a professional and caring manner. Their late evening and early morning hours are so convenient. If neecessary, they gotten me in the same day for an urgent problem. They also took care of me in the hospital when I got sick. You rarely see this happen. I am a believer. They are simply awesome.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr Bayer is very knowledgeable and caring, with many years of experience. He used to be an ER doctor. He spends time and listens, so sometimes there is a wait but it is worth it. He is very thorough and most of his staff is friendly and pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Staff is wonderful!!!! Especially Jim Crampton, PA. Office always returns calls promptly. Have never left me waiting unreasonably.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Very prompt service and a very helpful staff. Would recomend to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2006

Friendly Doctor but UNfriendly staff. Also he seems to overschedule his available time leading to long waits for patients.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. Leonard A. Bayer's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI