Ratings for Dr. Roy R. Clark

I recently switched to Dr. Clark and couldn't be happier. He is proactive, caring, and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

My wife recently had a miscarriage over the weekend. She was not a patient of Dr. Roy Clark but of Westmoreland OBGYN, however, Dr. Roy Clark was on call for her doctor. After my received blood work for the second time in 48 hours to determine if she was having a miscarriage or not, she left a message for Dr. Roy Clark to call her back with the results. This was a Sunday evening. Dr. Roy Clark returned my wife's phone call and informed her that there was nothing he could do for her because he was at home. He told her "I don't know what you want me to do for you. Our office opens tomorrow at 8 am." Beyond being anxious about the possibility of a miscarriage, my wife had also requested to know if they would need to see her the following day for an examination, as she does work and would need to make arrangements. As a matter of fact my wife and I both work together and arrive at work before Dr. Clark is out bed in the morning. We both needed to plan. Unfortunately, Dr. Roy Clark would not provide any details and he was very callous with his response. Luckily, my wife was able to get in touch with the ER doctor she had seen over the weekend. He looked into the matter and returned her call to inform her of the miscarriage. It was devastating news for my wife and myself, on top of the grieving, we now had pent up anger over the unprofessional demeanor of Dr. Roy Clark. I hope anyone who reads this will think twice about using Westmoreland OBGYN.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Very good doctor, if there is a problem he will check it out for you!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Excellent doctor and staff. Very thorough and explained procedures until I understood.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Clark was great. At first I did not care for him to much but towards the end when things got ruff he was the best, I couln't of asked for a better doctor. i will deflintly be going back to Dr. Clark to delivery my furtue babies

flag | Submitted May 2, 2008

Dr Clark is wonderful and I wish all of my Dr's would be as caring and concerned as he. Thanks for all you do Dr. Clark!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

Very professional and has a calming demeanor. Returns calls in a timely manner, has a great partner and staff. I have been nothing but pleased with him during my two pregnancies.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. Roy R. Clark's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Greensburg, PA