Ratings for Dr. Laurence Athos

Dr. Athos is perhaps the best doctor my husband and I have seen in our entire lives. We were refered by retiring Dr Oppenheimer whom I had the deepest respect for, but I must say that Dr. Athos has exceeded our expectations as a family Dr. His ability to take care of you even if you dont attitude is one in a million, and his knowledge combined with kindness far exceeds Dr patient relationships....Highly recommended you will love him and his well organized staff with special thanks to his office manager Anna

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

My grandmother saw Dr. Athos for many years. She was a diffiuclt patient, and he was always very kind to her. He was obviously knowledgeable about her medical conditions, but he was also very patient and understanding. She considered him a her doctor and her friend.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Extremely knowlegable and conscientious, punctual and through. A health professional's selected MD. Explains rationale for his plan of treatment and provides you with options. Fits you into his schedule on short notice when you really need him. Very well respected by patients and other health professionals. Extremely dedicated to his profession!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2006

Wonderful! Great staff, knows his stuff - listens to your concerns; never dismisses any questions. Also does internal medicine. Great follow up and always available. Discusses treatment options and elicits your opinion. He does not lecture, he discusses how your medical issues are affecting your life. Came highly recommended by my previous physician who has now retired, and after six months I can see why. I am very happy with this physician and the care I have received.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2006

Dr. Laurence Athos's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)