Ratings for Dr. Edward L. Bedrick

I was with this doctor's organisation for over 35 years, and when I moved to Maryland, he continued to see me, knowing that I had moved. I did, however, maintain a Philadelphia address. This office also has patients that fly in from Arizona, told to me by the office staff, of which only Vera and Liz are friendly and courteous. The others not so much. Suddenly, a new bimbo office manager notified me that I was being dropped as a patient because I live too far away. (125 miles to Maryland as opposed to a couple thousand miles to Arizona). When I questioned her as to this, I was then told that I was deliquent in payment (mix-up with medicare, I was a new member), and when I found about this, I immediately cleared it up, but was STILL given 6 weeks to find a new doctor. This doctor prescribed 200 percocet EVERY month to me for the last 18 years, and was then suddenly going to just drop me. NOT A GOOD IDEA. DO NOT USE THIS QUACK.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Good doctor when not faced with multi problems. Willing to help find the problem but not willing to hear to many at one time. Sometimes sarcastic, intimidating and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2008

Very friendly doctor, and is willing to spend time with his patients, but poor diagnostician. Misdiagnosed mania as depression and prescribed antidepressants, a catastrophic error that could have led to psychosis or suicide had I followed his advice. Fortunately, I saw another doctor who made the correct diagnosis and then referred me to an appropriate psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

Dr Bedrick and his staff go the distance for their paitence. In an era where doctors and their staff are almost bothered by doing their work, this office is the absolute opposite. Their asumption is to help you not to hinder your health care. I have chronic conditions and the care meets my needs. The detractors of this office should go to other doctors then come back and see the difference! MEH

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

This Dr. is personable. He is willing to admit when he doesn't know enough about a rare condition so that you can find the specialist who does. He has gone out of his way on many occasions to ensure my husband's good health. I would recommend this dr to anyone and everyone!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

always late...office is very dis-courteous

flag | Submitted January 6, 2006

Dr. Edward L. Bedrick's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)