Dr. Donald Morris

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Donald Morris

Provider was a sub for my regular doctor who was on maternity leave. I had been on a prescription for years and he took me off of it. I told my regular doctor who put me back on it and advised Dr. Morris not to take any of her patients off medication without consulting her.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Have used him for years and find him very good. Sensible, caring, and doesn't pass off as issue by saying it's "just age".

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Dr. Morris is very kind and attentive. I went to him for 6 years. The only reason why I changed doctors is because I moved out of state.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

Dr. Morris is a great doctor. He is a very skilled doctor, but has a great bedside manner and a very "regular guy" personality. He makes patient treatment a partership, instead of dictating a treatment to you. I highly recommend him for any seeking a general practice physician.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Highly recommend to all my friends and family they stick with him too. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2006

Dr. Donald Morris's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)