Ratings for Dr. Julie C. Dohr

Absolutely does not care about anyone's time, last visit was 45 mins late, this visit 45 mins late again..it's ridiculous that a 4:30 appointment doesn't get seen until 5:15. No apologies ever. After this pregnancy, will never go back...treats people like cattle

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I have been with doctor dohr for 4 years now a friend referred her to me she really the best doctor , she treated me like family she is experienced and always take her time speaking with me asking question I was with her my last 2 pregnancy she is really the best

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

This is by far the worst practice for first time moms. Everyone in the office from reception to the doctors (especially Dr. Dohr) treats patients like retail transactions. Being a first time mom I had a ton of questions and any time I even attempted to ask I was shut down and rushed out. Not just by Dr. Dohr but also Dr. Coll and the nursing staff. I had complications in the first trimester and it took 5 emergency office visits for the doctor to finally tell me what was going on. The previous four visits I was only seen by an ultrasound tech who said each and every time "this bleeding is normal". Simple as that, no explanation what could be causing it or any other words of encouragement that everything was fine... Turns out it was't normal. Thankfully, I put myself on pelvic rest and partial bedrest. The issues cleared up by the second trimester. Switched practices in the 16th week of pregnancy and it was the best decision I could have made for myself and my unborn child. Patients beware of this practice!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Dohr despite knowing that there is an on-going history of polyps, doesn't use any additional lighting during the annual exam to look around for new growths or polyps. There is no exam light present nor used in the exam room. The room is a darker room with regular room lighting. The exam is not thorough. On another follow-up visit, with repeated requests from me to the doctor and staff for anything I needed to prepare for, the answer was "no". I arrived and they told me to do a pregnancy test before the procedure. I had just voided my bladder before-hand. I asked for water and they gave me a dixie cup. I waited some more and as the doctor walked past my door, she told the nurse almost verbatim "If she doesn't doesn't do the pee test soon, I'll have to catheter her.". Stunning and pretty barbaric considering she nor her office told me to prepare for a urine/pregnancy test, even when I asked. This is what the doctor says about her patients when she thinks you can't hear.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Doc Julie is wonderful and have been thru surgery with fibroids and put me at ease, very skillful and I trust her. I heard negative reviews and we all have our day. She knows her business and I wouldn't go to anyone else! We laughed a lot and yes, she's busy but how long do you want to spend in a doctors office?? Next time, have your questions ready to go or ask the nurses when you call.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Dohr delivered our baby boy recently and, even though he was an emergency cesarean, she broke the news about the recommendation with the utmost sensitivity and concern. She is very professional, personable, and has a friendly and positive demeanor. We felt very lucky that she was the one on call when the day came as she put us at ease for what could have been a scary situation otherwise. The operation was a smooth as can be and now mommy and baby are doing great!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Dohr is the best doctor I think I have every seen. She is amazing and very kind and can easly put you at ease even when it is bad news. I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Dr. Dohr is by far my favorite OB/GYN as well as my favorite doctor of any I've been to. She has the nicest manner & answers all my questions completely. I would recommend her to everyone! Also the practice she works out of is beautiful and they're very organized!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr Dohr is wonderful! She is super easy to talk to and was a skillful surgeon during a surgery I had to have. Normally do not have to wait, the office tends to run on time.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

A wonderful, caring, straightforward doctor. I've been going to her for years, with and without insurance, and she and her staff are helpful, professional, and make me feel comfortable every time I visit. I normally hate going to doctors, but she makes my yearly checkup easy.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Julie C. Dohr's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet