Ratings for Dr. Rebecca U. Perret

love love love this doctor! she is so sweet and amazing!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I LOVE Dr. Perret! She was very supportive of my decision to have a natural birth. She was not on call when I went into labor, but came to the hospital anyway and was very present during my labor. She helped me work through contractions and made the whole experience much more than I could have imagined. The one negative to her would be the wait time at her office. There were several times during my pregnancy when I waited well over an hour to even go back into the exam room, where I would usually wait another 30-45 minutes to see the doctor. Her nurse at the time was very short with patients and never showed much compassion. Dr. Perret, is wonderful, her office...not so much.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Perret is the best doctor. When she walked into the delivery room, I was so relieved, because I trust her with my life. She is absolutely the best OBGYN. I recently moved, and I know it will be a challenge to find a doctor as great as her. I am not sure if someone can be so luckly to find a second amazing doctor. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love Dr. Perret. She's down to earth, very helpful, and very easy to understand. Her staff is another issue. I'm lucky if I wait less than an hour and a half before seeing her and when I've brought it up with her staff they've simply said, "You're not the only patient we have" very rudely and matter-of-factly. I'm honestly considering switching simply because of this. No pregnant woman should have to wait that long at EVERY VISIT (and I'm 20 weeks so it's happened more than once). I'm only conflicted because I've had bad luck with other OBs before.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

She is absolutely wonderful; she takes your concerns seriously and would never discount any of your concerns, problems, fears etc. At the same time, she tells you things as they are and will tell you if your concerns etc. are well-founded or not. She has a wonderful mixture of empathy, warmth, humor and, for lack of a better word, "down-to-earth-ness". My first pregnancy and delivery were child's play with her at my and my husband's side. I send all my friends to her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

I feel so lucky to find Dr. Perret as my OB. She is enthusiast, well-mannered, and can always make me feel comfortable. I would recommend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

I love Dr. Perret, she has been my doctor for several years now. She is very caring and takes a personal interest in her patients. She has been with me through a miscarriage and the delivery of my twins.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

Dr. Perret was the best doctor I've ever had. She has a gift for making people comfortable and is a totally non judgemental person. I really can't say enough about her! I'm so lucky a friend reccomended her to me. She's the best!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Rebecca U. Perret's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1998)