Ratings for Dr. Donna Nunnally

I've seen her since her years at Ochsner. My favorite and most knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Nunnally found an endocrine problem I was having when an endocrinologist had missed it. She really goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nunnally since she was at BRC. She helped me out a good bit then, but when she built her own place, all the Rx's she prescribed me were $600-800 with her $100 discount card. You have to make an appointment 6 mos. ahead of time if you want to see her versus her PA. Her PA likes to stand within your personal space and talk at you instead of to you. They take photos of you too, without even asking you if you're ok with it. My problematic areas weren't on my face. For my last appointment I waited for 6 months to see Nunnally, but I had lost my job so my insurance changed. The receptionist with bad hair didn't inform me that they didn't take my new insurance and that I'd have to pay $80 just to see the doctor after waiting for so long. If I wanted to see a PA, I wouldn't be going to a DERMATOLOGIST office. I'll find a Dr who won't eat up my precious time or money.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I've been going to her for over ten years...had been to at least four other dermatologists in town previously and would not return to any of them. Once I found her, I have followed her wherever she has gone. She is knowledgable, helpful and personable. I would rate her assistant the same. She was good with me, my daughters, my mother, father and best friend. There is usually a wait, but to me she is worth it and I plan accordingly.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I've been going to her for years. Very personable. You do have to wait to get an appt. but it is worth it. Her PA is also really good.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

I wouldn't know how "helpful" or "knowledgeable" Dr. Nunnally is since I had to leave after waiting 1 hour 45 minutes for a 9:00 am appointment (after waiting 3 weeks to fit her schedule). How one gets that far behind, I don't know. If she didn't have room for additional patients, why take them? I'll re-post about her "helpfulness" and "knowledge" after my re-scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Donna Nunnally's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental