Ratings for Dr. John V. Williams

Excellent staff, very friendly & helpful. I had my BA consult& the doctor was exceptional he answered all my questions & addressed all my concerns. He was very thorough with my exam & went over other options for my penicillin allergy. I feel confident in Dr Williams skill & knowledge. I know I will have amazing results. I have my surgery scheduled for Feb.16,2018. I can't wait!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I don't recommend this doctor people please read the reviews the staff where great until all the money was paid . These people will lie to you to your face and try make you belive there lies .. the daughter really cold hearted pesron nothing like the dad she must have taken after the mother .

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

My daughter scheduled surgery with this doctor, paid the full price in advance . Blood work showed high liver enzyme level so surgery had to be cancelled. The office refused to refund the $500 deposit even though this was totally out of her control. This is a lot of money for her to be out. Even after pleading with them for the refund, they remained very cold and only offered that this is their policy. They also said an hour had been spent scheduling her surgery ( which is done in house) and that is where the $500 went. There was a total lack of compassion and I cannot believe that this type of despicable treatment would ever be condoned by anyone in the medical industry.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I have used Dr. Williams numerous times and have always been totally satisfied . His staff is very professional and caring as is he.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I highly recommend this doctor. I had a tummy tuck about two months ago and I look and feel great. I have had three kids (two by C-Section) and no matter how much I dieted and exercised I could not get my former stomach back. The reason I chose Dr. Williams was because of the before and after pictures on his website. I thought, I want to look like that! His daughters were so sweet and Dr. Williams took his time to answer all of my questions. I must warn you it is a pretty painful procedure even with the pain pump but I thought it was more than worth it. I finally feel comfortable and confident in my tight fitting clothes again. Thank you Dr. Williams!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I DO NOT recommend Dr. Willims. I had several procedures done with him at the same time and ALL of them needed revisions (and I had to PAY MORE to have the errors fixed). He would not admit to HIS error. I was desperate to have my breasts look right, so I paid him another $3000 to fix his error and he still did not fix it! He wanted to charge me another $3000 to attempt to fix it again, but there was no way. I went to another plastic surgeon and have fantastic results. He performed lipo on me and did not remove enough so I needed it redone. He told me he would do it at no charge, the I get an estimate saying he was charging me again! How unprofessional! I honestly believe Dr Williams' age is affecting his ability to perform surgeries correctly. I suggest to go to another surgeon if you want to have satisfactory results and pay only one time. It certainly felt like money racket to me. They charge you initially, then charge you more and more to fix his errors.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

I am so happy with the breast aug I got from him it's only a month old and already my scars are barley noticeable. I love the way they look it's just how I wanted them. He was so nice he had a great bedside manor. He awnserd any question I had in details I could understand and took him time so that I did. I have medical problems and he even went as far as to call my lupus doctor and check with him and my mother about my medical history so I felt totally safe going under. His daughter was also very nice and helpful she was very patient with me when I was very indecisive. I would go back to him for any work and recommend him to any I could I'm so pleased with how awesome my breast loo

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

dr. williams diplomas on his wall look great but he must have gotten them from walmart. he did a terrible job on my face which did not need very much work. he talked me into having a full face lift to solve simple problems. he messed up a nerve in my eye and it was pulled down, then i had to pay for anesthesia to lift my eye which turned out horrible, then a days after the sx the left side snapped and dropped. had another sx to pick that up. all of it was horrible and then the staples got infected and i stayed extremely swollen for months. before i had the sx i had beautiful eyes but now they r not even and he removed to much fat and now they sink in like an old old person. please do not go to this man for sx. when he showed me his pix album he hahd only 1 pix in it. she looked so sad and now i know why he had no pix, all his surgeries turn out so bad he can't show after pictures. go to a different doctor or leave your face as it is. he can only hurt not help

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Very dissatisfied with the outcome of my procedure.Trusted the ability of the dr. to fix his own mistake and kept paying for his redo's.Overcharged on several surgeries and totallly taken advantage of.His daughter who helps is not friendly and very unhelpful.Now after several procedures i have to go to another dr. to have a corrective surgery.Will never recommend him again and shopuld have gone elsewhere the first time he messed up now i feel like i will have these horrid breasts scars forever.I am scared to trust any dr. to try and correct this problem.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

When i went for my consultation he was great, very nice & helpful. Now after my breast augmentation, i regret going there!!!! I have very uneven breast, and not to mention you can tell that the bags are not full bc i have ripeling when i lean forward! I am very unhappy with the end product and it would cost me $3,000 to fix it. I would not reccoment this doctor to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2010

Dr. John V. Williams's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA