Ratings for Dr. Tad K. Wodecki

Best doc ever!! Just love him & his approach with patients. Extremely smart...

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I have been using Dr. Wodecki for over 4 years. He is an excellent doctor and is very intelligent and easy to talk with. His assistant Grace, is an excellent addition to his staff. They care about you and your family. Recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

He has been my families doctor for over 15 years. He listens to your problems and provides very knowledgeable care. We have had long discussions if the different types of care needed for various ailments. My oldest daughter who grew up with him is now seeing him. I work in the health it's hard to get to see a doctor at short notice but they provide that . Thanks Dr. Wodecki!!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Wodecki is an intelligent and wonderful doctor. I have used him for years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I've been coming here for a few years now and I am very happy here. It's a small family owned practice and they really care about their patients. They do speak in an accent but if you tell them you didn't get it the first time they apologize and take the time to make sure you understand. What more could you ask for. I come in, get seen, get my questions answered, get my scripts and I'm done. Week later I'm feeling great. :) Thumbs up for the team here.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

He's a busy doc and moves fast, but is a very good doc. He will listen to you if you ask questions. He has an accent but I understand him easily.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

the worst doctor I have ever been to. He is hard to understand. He looked at my arm, prescribed medicine, and never once told me what was wrong with me. I was also overcharged but didn't contest because I just wanted to get out.

Submitted October 11, 2013

I've been to quite a few doctors in my time and this is one I've actually stuck with. When I want to be in and out I can be and when I want to sit and chat he chats with me. I come at my appointment time and I'm actually seen! I don't have to wait around for 15-20 mins after my appiontment! He explains all my questions and then some. I would definitly recommend him. He actually stays up to date on current research and medications and updates me as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Wodecki was able to see me without delay. He was patient and heard out my complaints before rushing into a diagnosis. He proscribed a med and made sure I understood how and when to take it. He cautioned me about side effects. I was very satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

I have used Dr Wodecki for years and have been very pleased with the service and the staff. they have alwasy gone above and beyond for me. will NOT use another Dr.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011