Ratings for Dr. Frank C. Caillet

Dr. Caillet has been my doctor for over a decade and he was so much fun during my first pregnancy that my husband was sad when we had the baby and we weren't going to see him anymore.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Worse experience ever. Was told their was nothing wrong with me and refused to do an ultrasound. A few weeks later I had to have an emergency hysterectomy to remove a tumor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Caillet was not my original OBGYN I was with a female doctor since I first started going to the OBGYN. When I was in my 6th month of my second pregnancy she was stopping practicing this made me extremely nervous she referred me to her OBGYN Dr. Caillet, going in to see a man was a big change for me wasn't sure how I would feel him and his staff are amazing. Glad I found him we talked about the whole gender switch and he made me feel very comfortable and safe. I developed preeclampsia in my pregnancy he was very knowledgeable and gave me peace of mind all the while before I even knew I had the problem he knew I might develop it and never told me about it to worry me. He just kept checking on me and made sure if I had any of the symptoms he told me to call him right away I appreciated him not worrying me about it but still giving me enough information to keep me cautious very happy with him even my husband say how great of a doctor he is. Ladies you won't be disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

He is very friendly and knowledgeable. Has an excellent bedside manner

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I absolutely love having Dr. Frank Caillet as my OBGYN. He is very informative, up front, kind and listens. I feel very comfortable talking to Dr. Caillet about ANY female issue I may have. He takes the time to listen and answer any questions. Appointments are usually not punctual but I know this is because he takes his time with all his patients and you never feel rushed. I don't mind waiting for that. I had quite a difficult touch n go pregnancy delivering a 24 week baby and Dr. Caillet was very upfront with all information I needed to know, there was no sugar coating anything and that is how I like it. I believe I made the best decisions through that process (which resulted in the healthiest 24 week baby) because I was well informed by Dr. Caillet of all possiblities and options. I felt as if I had a family member taking care of me. I have recently moved out of the area and wish I could find another as great as Dr. Caillet. He will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

He is an excellent doctor. Had a very pleasant experience. Even though sometimes the wait is a little long, he is very knowledgeable and takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Wonderful staff and experience. Always feel comfortable when I go and all questions are answered.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr. Caillet is absolutely the best OBGYN I have had. I would rate him in the top 5% of any type of doctor. He is very detailed, informative, and will answer any concerns with the pros and cons. He listens to you fully before answering and is empathetic. I am never rushed at an office visit and feel extremely comfortable to discuss problems with him. I will continue to see him as long as I live in the area and he is practicing. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Staff was very helpful and Dr. Caillet took time with me and was very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

While the front office staff could have been a little more personable, the nurse, doctor, and check-out personnel were great! This doctor actually listens to patiens and doesn't rush things. He is often delayed getting to your exam room, but that is likely because he doesn't like to rush people. Its worth waiting to know that he won't rush you either. Dr. Caillet is empathetic and talks "with" his patients instead of at them. Good at researching alternative methods of dealing with an issue! He even got a pharmaceutical company to foot the bill for what I needed at no cost to me! Great experience, and I would recommend him to anyone who was looking for female healthcare providers!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Dr. Frank C. Caillet's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)