Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Greenfield

When your injured on the job, it is a total "luck of the draw" when it comes to the Doctor you are seen by. I can tell you that Dr. Mark Greenfield is the most considerate, knowledgeable and professional Doctor I have ever had take care of me. The entire staff really does care! Feel very lucky if you ever have the opportunity to be a patient of Dr. Greenfield! Sincerely, K. Calhoun

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Awesome & Amazing Doctor(s) and staff, words cannot express how wonderful they all are and how kind and helpful they are also.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Greenfield is the best. He did an awesome job repairing my torn rotator cuff. I was back to being a mechanic with no restrictions two months early. He and his staff are very professional and courteous. I am extremely pleased with the entire experience.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

My name is Guillermo Perez, I injured my knee in June and needed to have surgery. Dr. Greenfield's knowledge and experience gave me the confidence to go through surgery. Sarai, Ana and Alex(the P.A.) were very nice and helpful after my surgery. Dr. Greenfield did an excellent job and I was back to work with no restrictions in 3 months. I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I, SILVERIO MORENO, BELIEVE THAT DR. GREENFIELD, AS A SURGEON, DID A VERY GOOD JOB ON MY INJURED RIGHT SHOULDER. I WOULD GLADLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS ASSISTANTS TO ANYONE SEEKING SURGERY. THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Greenfield was treating me for a frozen right shoulder, He suggested that I try waiting it out to see if it would thaw on its own - took nearly 9 months - but it did! No manipulation under anesthesia needed!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Greenfield and his entire staff gave me excellent care. He performed an ACL replacement on my right knee. The entire process went smoothly from diagnosis to surgery and all throughout rehab. I am excited to hike and resume all my normal activities. I recommend him for sure.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Mark A. Greenfield for shoulder surgery. He did an amazing job on my shoulder and after only 12 weeks I am back to all normal activities.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

When you don't know who to trust...I recommend MD. Mark Greenfield. I recently had the pleasure of working with the doctor and his staff. I had an accident which needed knee surgery. My first operation of any kind in my life. The entire team was great. Professional, Caring, Understanding and Polite. By the way I am already back on my feet and have resumed a normal life. Thank You doctor and you have a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Greenfield and his great staff - Shayna, Leigh, Alex, and others - for their excellent care and support. I couldn't be more pleased with the results from my surgery to repair a ruptured achilles tendon: I'm running again and back to work in nearly exactly the time Dr. Greenfield estimated in our first meeting. I highly recommend this caring and capable team!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Mark A. Greenfield's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company