Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Greenfield

When you don't know who to trust...I recommend MD. Mark Greenfield. I recently had the pleasure of working with the doctor and his staff. I had an accident which needed knee surgery. My first operation of any kind in my life. The entire team was great. Professional, Caring, Understanding and Polite. By the way I am already back on my feet and have resumed a normal life. Thank You doctor and you have a wonderful team.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am so grateful to Dr. Greenfield and his great staff - Shayna, Leigh, Alex, and others - for their excellent care and support. I couldn't be more pleased with the results from my surgery to repair a ruptured achilles tendon: I'm running again and back to work in nearly exactly the time Dr. Greenfield estimated in our first meeting. I highly recommend this caring and capable team!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Greenfield and his staff are the BEST! After my knee surgery no more pain, no more cane. Office location was across the valley for me but well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Greenfield and this staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

This Dr. deserves all the credit. I am 40 years old and never had written a review good or bad until today. But after my surgery and the full recovery I felt I had to let others know that Dr. Greenfield is very, thorough, precise, and knowledgeable with his craft. I had an on the job injury to my bicep tendon. After surgery and physical therapy I was back working full duty as a truck driver in exactly 13 weeks from date of injury. My strength honestly feels the same as before the injury. This Dr. deserves all the credit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

When I met Dr. Greenfield, he was assigned by the insurance company to perform my IME for Workers Comp. I was so impressed by his professionalism and his concern, as well as that of his nurse, plus the follow-up report I received, that I requested to have my case assigned to him, which he kindly consented to do. Within weeks, I had the surgery I had been waiting months for. I have regained nearly 95 percent of the movement in my shoulder and expect a complete recovery in due time. This staff went above and beyond to make sure I received the best care in a timely fashion. Dr. Greenfield is both professional and kind, and invested in the health and recovery of his patients. He is my surgeon of choice for any orthopedic conditions and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. My heart may belong to daddy, but my shoulders and knees belong to Dr. Greenfield! :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Great doctor! Doctor Greenfield has been treating me since 2001 for a work related injury and other concerns I have had over the years. Dr. greenfield and staff are incredible and I recommend him to anyone who is seeking a top notch professional who is very knowledgeable and personable and will make you well again. He takes his time to make you understand what may be causing your injury and how he can help heal it. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Best Dr I ever saw in My Life............ Staff Great, Office Manager should be running us gov.com

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Great doctor. He would call personally when there were concerns and one of the few doctors that would give you his personal cell number. Great staff.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Unless you are a mindreader, find another doctor. Communication is poor to non-existent. Staff is friendly in office, rude and defensive on phone. I feel doc is in it for the dough. He's working for the insurance companies, not for you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

great doc and staff thank yoy doc for getting me back to work your staff is great

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Greenfield's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)