You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Greenfield

I am so grateful to Dr. Greenfield and his great staff - Shayna, Leigh, Alex, and others - for their excellent care and support. I couldn't be more pleased with the results from my surgery to repair a ruptured achilles tendon: I'm running again and back to work in nearly exactly the time Dr. Greenfield estimated in our first meeting. I highly recommend this caring and capable team!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Dr. Greenfield and his staff are the BEST! After my knee surgery no more pain, no more cane. Office location was across the valley for me but well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Greenfield and this staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

This Dr. deserves all the credit. I am 40 years old and never had written a review good or bad until today. But after my surgery and the full recovery I felt I had to let others know that Dr. Greenfield is very, thorough, precise, and knowledgeable with his craft. I had an on the job injury to my bicep tendon. After surgery and physical therapy I was back working full duty as a truck driver in exactly 13 weeks from date of injury. My strength honestly feels the same as before the injury. This Dr. deserves all the credit.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

When I met Dr. Greenfield, he was assigned by the insurance company to perform my IME for Workers Comp. I was so impressed by his professionalism and his concern, as well as that of his nurse, plus the follow-up report I received, that I requested to have my case assigned to him, which he kindly consented to do. Within weeks, I had the surgery I had been waiting months for. I have regained nearly 95 percent of the movement in my shoulder and expect a complete recovery in due time. This staff went above and beyond to make sure I received the best care in a timely fashion. Dr. Greenfield is both professional and kind, and invested in the health and recovery of his patients. He is my surgeon of choice for any orthopedic conditions and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. My heart may belong to daddy, but my shoulders and knees belong to Dr. Greenfield! :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Great doctor! Doctor Greenfield has been treating me since 2001 for a work related injury and other concerns I have had over the years. Dr. greenfield and staff are incredible and I recommend him to anyone who is seeking a top notch professional who is very knowledgeable and personable and will make you well again. He takes his time to make you understand what may be causing your injury and how he can help heal it. He is amazing!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Unless you are a mindreader, find another doctor. Communication is poor to non-existent. Staff is friendly in office, rude and defensive on phone. I feel doc is in it for the dough. He's working for the insurance companies, not for you.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

I have had 3 surgeries by Dr. Greenfield, and all have turned out very well. I would recommend, and i do, to many of the people i meet, that he is the only orthopedic surgeon i trust to work on me. Both of my shoulders and my right knee are doing great! He is Awesome!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Mark A. Greenfield's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful to Dr. Greenfield and his great staff - Shayna, Leigh, Alex, and others - for their excellent care and support. I couldn't be more pleased with..."

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Greenfield and his staff are the BEST! After my knee surgery no more pain, no more cane. Office location was across the valley for me but well worth it. I h..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This Dr. deserves all the credit. I am 40 years old and never had written a review good or bad until today. But after my surgery and the full recovery I felt I ..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I met Dr. Greenfield, he was assigned by the insurance company to perform my IME for Workers Comp. I was so impressed by his professionalism and his conce..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Doctor Greenfield has been treating me since 2001 for a work related injury and other concerns I have had over the years. Dr. greenfield and staf..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr I ever saw in My Life............ Staff Great, Office Manager should be running us gov.com"

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. He would call personally when there were concerns and one of the few doctors that would give you his personal cell number. Great staff. "

June 19, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Unless you are a mindreader, find another doctor. Communication is poor to non-existent. Staff is friendly in office, rude and defensive on phone. I feel doc..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doc and staff thank yoy doc for getting me back to work your staff is great"

May 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had 3 surgeries by Dr. Greenfield, and all have turned out very well. I would recommend, and i do, to many of the people i meet, that he is the only ort..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a work related injury to my knee where a piece of metal ended up in the knee. Dr. greenfield and his staff were very friendly. He tried to remove the piec..."

September 6, 2014