Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Dorman

Always genial, thorough, and specific. Talks to me as were I intelligent and capable of comprehending what he has to say. Very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

After a bladder augmentation surgery, i was having problems with catheterization and with worry over my kidneys went to ER on a saturday. Dorman was called and he came to the ER within a very short period of time and went through everything with me. I don't know many docs who would do that. I would recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Dorman is knowledgeable and helpful, he has a great sense of humor and is a caring physician. I would recommend him to my family. I have a high psa and he lets me know what my options are and respects my decisions.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I waited over an hour in the exam room before the doctor arrived with no apologies at all from him. After fighting with pain for the past three months, Dr Dorman told me there was nothing wrong. While giving him my full history, I brought up the pain I was in regarding a back injury that occurred while in the military. I was expressing happiness for the relief I now feel from epideral injections I have been receiving in my back. Dr Dorman completely dismissed my symptoms and told me that backs cannot cause pain. He further explained that he rarely listens to his patients anyways. I know what I am feeling and how dare another human being who has obviosuly never been in pain, tell me Im not in pain. I will be seeking further advice from another physician (not at Urology Associates though). I am so sorry that Dr Dorman's incompetence cost a man his life. I wish Dr Dorman the worst possible illness imaginable and then maybe he will gain some insight into what its like to be human.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

My husband had a very high psa and was diagnosed with cancer. Dr. Dorman treated him with anti-biotics for 6 months before sending us to an oncologist. The oncologist stated "We do not treat cancer with antibiotics." My husband died from his cancer as it had already spread by the time we were sent to the oncologist. I believe he would be alive today had he had the proper cancer treatment right away instead of waiting 6 months.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Brian W. Dorman's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)