Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Boni

Dr. Boni is great Dr. Been going to him for 10 years...takes time with me

flag | Submitted October 7, 2012

I have the up most respect for drs boni cardiello and staff. As to the posting of the teacher u can't make everyone happy. I find it hard to belive dr boni did not inform the patient of treament and gave a injection without telling.again I would recommend both ph,ysicians to all

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

i've been visiting the team of drs. at this facility for years,as well as my family and coworkers. on 6/21 unfortunately it was my 1st encounter and last with dr.boni. i'm a school teacher with an autoimmune disease and the dr.was well aware of this. i came in for upper respretory and was given a battery of tests to check for copd. when it became quite clear that wasn't the issue but just standard bronchitis antibiotics were prescribed.without my consent i was also given 60 mg. of a fast acting steroid which has reeked havoc on my body! i was only told i was being given an anti-inflammatory.since the injection i've spoken to dr.boni 2xs,was harrassed for asking the name and dosage of injection. also was told i wasn't having a reaction to it & the antibiotics. my sympthoms were and still are fevers,muscle pain,hives,high blood pressure and dehydration. i'm now under the care of a new dr. who is mortified that boni chose to comprimise my autoimmune system. i will never see him again!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

I recently went to Dr Boni when my Dr of many years retired. I found Dr Boni to be very good,kind and compassionate. He has treated my son for years and my son loves him. His staff of Maureen and colleen are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Before my husband died of Lou Gehrig's disease, a couple moved in to help me through. I just learned that the husband, a patient of Dr. Bonni's, is addicted to Percocet and Bonni has prescribed them like candy to him and has for years. Needless to say, I have asked them to move out - I can't handle the additional stress after two years of watching my husband die. The Feds should check Bonni's narcotics prescription records.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Best physician in the WORLD. Compassionate caring and most of all KNOWLEDGEABLE. I would recommend him to everyone. He will always take his time to answer all your questions and he never rushes you. I travel an hour and twenty minutes to see him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

After reading the reviews I wanted to throw up. The Kearny NJ office overbooks and the result is that the Doctor on duty will be in the room with you for a very short time. Most of their patients are above 50 yrs old. As for listening to their patients, for get it! 9 out 10 visits there I had to wait an hour or more. Good Luck! P.S. The parking is ok.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

sat for an hour to be seen. once i was in, doctor came right in. dr. boni was extremely helpful and knoledgable. he knew exactly what i had, and how to fix it. i'm not 100% better. worth the wait!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr Boni is the most helpful and caring doctor I have been to. He genuinely cares about his patients and will take the time to talk to his patients. In this day and age it is rare to see a doctor who will actually call a patient personally with lab results etc. THE BEST

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Boni's for years now. He is a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend him! He treats my asthma, allergies and regular issues as well. He is caring and actual takes the time out to listen. Make an appointment! Maureen in his office is awesome!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Christopher M. Boni's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Bayonne, NJ