Ratings for Dr. Gary P. Cardiello

Only Maureen has manners. Most of whomever works at the office need customer service training.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I go to the Kearny office and I have been with Dr. Gary Cardiello for many years. I LOVE Dr. Cardiello, he is a caring doctor and he takes his time with me, he is very knowledgable with my health issues. If he is not available, you can make an appt. with Dr. Boni or Dr. Matos, they both good doctors too BUT the waiting time to see Dr. Matos is longer (I don't know why). The Kearny staff are so helpful and friendly. They always fit me into their schedule. Dr. Cardiello also have an office in Bayonne (went there only once)if you have billing issue, good luck in getting a hold of them. Whomever answers the phone @ Bayonne office, I don't think she has good customer service quality. F.Y.I - I just found out that if you call the Kearny office on Tuesdays you can speak with either Karen or Betty from the Bayonne billing dept. I just hope when I call, they will be friendly, last time I was able to speak with one of them, I thought she was rude.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I have known Dr. Cardiello as his patient for over 25 years. He has taken care of my entire family and have never had one moment of doubt that my family was not given 100% great treatment or referral. He, Karen, Betty & his entire staff have always treated us kindly even on their busiest days. For the last 6 months, I haven't been able to get out of the house due to paralysis from an accident & spinal cord injury. I'm now visited by his nurse practitioner Dr. Annamarie Matos who comes to see me when needed. She too is very caring and wonderful. I have never been rushed out of his office and takes the time to go over anything needed. He and his staff are under tremendous daily pressure and still give 100%. Thanks, John Moore

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

My 92-year old mom passed away at Bayonne Hospital on July 18 of this year.The cause of her death was congestive heart failure brought on by chronic renal failure.I believe her death could have been prevented if her PCP, Dr. Gary Cardiello, had taken preventative measures in May 2010(i.e. referring my mom to a Kidney Specialist/nephrologist). Her blood tests at that time indicated she was in Stage Three Kidney Failure, which I did not realize until after she was hospitalized on July 11 of this year.She had taken four more blood tests since that time (8/3/11,1/4/12,3/7/12 & 7/2/12) with the same results regarding the condition of her kidneys. Actually, the 1/4/12 test indicated that she was in Stage Four Kidney Failure. Every time I called him for the results of these tests, his response was that she was a little anemic and that her kidneys were not performing as well as they should and this was due to her age. He gave me the impression that there was nothing to worry about.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr cardiello is one of the most intelligent and thoughtful doctors I have ever been to I would recommend him to anyone his staff is very helpful karen and betty are the best and have been with dr c for years if u have a problem u can depend on all of them

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

DR CARDIELLO IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER GONE TO. IF YOU EVER NEED A PROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND TRULEY CARES I SUGGEST YOU SEE DR CARDIELLO!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

If you met Dr. Boni, then you met his other half. Some people should just retire but I guess the money being made at their revolving door, conveyor belt office is too much to ignore. Trust me. Avoid them at all cost. Your health depends on it.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

KNOWLEDGABLE, GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, HELPFULL STAFF ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN TO OYUR CONCERNS EITHER RELATING TO YOUR VISIT OR OTHER PERTINENT SUBJECTS.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

clean office and equipment thorough review of complaints not too difficult to get through to office staff on telephone

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

I normally see Doctor Boni but at times I have seen Doctor Cardiello and he is great! As for the office staff they have all treated me with care & respect. I just wished that they have more late hours! Ivette Garcia

flag | Submitted February 8, 2006

Dr. Gary P. Cardiello's Credentials

• Univ Di Genova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Genova, Italy (Grad. 1982)

Oxford