Ratings for Dr. Christina A. Lord

A truly compassionate and knowledgeable physician!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Friendly staff. I recently changed to Lord-she is awesome!!! Super genuine interest to my needs.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Appt at 10:30. Areived at 10 for paperwork. In exam room without being seen for an hour and a half. Staff unhelpfull.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

She was extremely professional, kind and listened to my needs. She genuinely cared and made me feel comfortable. Her staff was also very nice!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

First time patient - made the appointment - of course it was a month out. Her office called and told me they would have to re-schedule me due to her being out of the office. Another 2 week delay. Received a second phone call a week before my appointment and I was told I would have re-schedule because the nurse would not be in that day. Nurse? I thought I was making an appointment to see the Dr. Perhaps Dr. Lord is a very good physician, but I will never know because the scheduling of my appointment always seems to become a problem with their day. Looking for another OB/GYN who will have the time to see me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

The best GYN I have ever used. She is very compassionate, and makes you feel at ease for your "fun" yearly visit. Thoroughly explains everything and we both make a decision about my healthcare together. She does not push you in a direction you do not want to go. She's amazing! The staff is great as well!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Had an hour and 50 minute wait time. I asked Dr. Lord if this was normal and was told that if you have a great gynecologist you have to expect a long wait time. I could have understood if she said there were some issues that made her run late that day or something of that sort, but didn't like this "Mightier than Thou" attitude. I was then given another appointment in 2 weeks just to get my results from a mammogram (routine screening) and routine blood work. I feel this could easily been given to me over the phone, by email, or by regular mail instead of me having to go for another 2 hour wait and paying out of my pocket for the visit. I could also understand having to go back in if there were medical issues that required it. I will definitely not go back or recommend her

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Amazing Doctor and surgeon. Goes above and beyond the call of duty. Very personable and sweet woman. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Lord is a very caring, professional OBGYN. I have a lot of trust in her knowledge and ability to treat me for various issues. She has a great bedside manner and puts you at ease no matter what your medical concern may be. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and professional doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I having nothing but the greatest respect for Dr Lord! She is a very caring and compassionate Dr who gives 100% to the care of her patients. I recommend her to anyone who is new to the area.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Christina A. Lord's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med