Ratings for Dr. Diane Mari Bibbs

useless test wrong prescription, does not listen well

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I usually have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment and about 1 and 1/2 hours to see the doctor once I arrive. It can be very trying, but she is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Bibbs is a very wonderful doctor. She's very understanding and caring, and I would recommend her to anyone. She was able to help me with all my problems and has given me wonderful advice. She has made me feel comfortable, even in my most uncomfortable situations.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Dr. Bibbs made me feel very comfortable. She was able to answer any questions that I had. She even gave me a recommended skin care routine which actually worked. I personally feel that she is one of the best physicians that I have been to.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr. Bibbs is a very good doctor. I feel she is my number doctor of my choice. She will help you any way. She gives quality answers she helps with issue that you may be going through physically and mentally and she will provide excellent services for the family.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Diane Mari Bibbs's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)