Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Rasor

I have seen Dr. Rasor several times in the past, although its been years since I last saw him. Always a long wait, which unfortunately is a terrible "standard" for doctors these days. I get to my appointment early, hoping that will help get me in quicker, and prepay my $40 co-pay. I told the nurse I have to work soon, and would appreciate any consideration on their part. NOT SO. I ended up waiting 45 mins past my appointment time, while watching 7 people come in after me. All of whom were seen before me, AND in a timely manner. I asked the nurse twice about my appointment. She supposedly went back to check, but did not utter a word when she came back. The final time I asked her how long, and she said another 10 minutes. At that time I got my refund and left. She not once apologized or offered anything in return for my inconvenience and poor treatment. I WILL NOT be back to see Dr. Rasor again. I hope Obamacare helps fix the awful health and medical system we have in this country.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I see another Dr. within the same group, who was out. I came in feeling like I had the flu. Neither Dr. Rasor nor his nurse took my temperature (I was running a fever), he didn't check my throat (I said it was sore), he didn't check my nasal passages (I have a sinus infection), he didn't check my ears (they were stopped up). He did listen to my chest (I think), but he didn't listen to anything I said, which is far different from my regular Dr. at the same practice. Really, I should have stayed in bed and burned my co-pay. At least then I wouldn't be angry at the poor treatment I received.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Rasor for over 15 years. I feel that he is an outstanding Family Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Daniel Rasor is a very intelligent doctor. The problem I have is with some of his new policies. I'm not sure if these were Dr. Rasor's decisions or that of his practice. It seems that the practice has moved to more of an HMO mindset and now have to nickel and dime patients to stay profitable. Here are some specific instances: 1) They now charge $5 to call in a prescription refill. 2) I called Dr. Rasor to get a recommendation on a local specialist. He would not provide me with a recommendation until I scheduled an appointment. This was even after I explained that I was on a PPO and did not require a primary care doctor's referral. 3) When my medication ran out, I called to get a refill. Dr. Rasor required that I schedule another appointment before he would continue the prescription. No problem you say? Well, I had just seen him about the same issue 1 month earlier!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. Rasor is one of the best doctors that I have ever come across. I myself am in the medical field, and even among his collegues, he ranks high in his field.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Daniel L. Rasor's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company