Ratings for Dr. Fernando Aguirre

Been a patient for a very long time. He listens well and caught things I didn't even know I had. He is thorough and answers your questions completely.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr Aguirre is an awesome doctor. He is personable, kind and truly listens to your concerns. He is thorough and when he refers you to another professional, they are as competent and personable as he is. I like him so much that I recommended him to both my mother and my daughter, and would recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Aguirre for quite some time for my diabetes and other health concerns. For a short period, I was seing another doctor who followed me after being hospitalized at a hospital that Dr. Aguirre did not see patients, but I came back to Dr Aguirre because I realized how much better of a doctor he was/is!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

He is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years. He really understands his patients and tries his best to help you feel better as soon as possible.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Aguirre is a very kind, caring person, and an excellent doctor as well. He always has time to listen even though he has a busy schedule. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

A great Doctor!He listed to everything I had to say, and was interested in me as a person, not just what why I was there for a visit. I would highly recommend him to anyone in the San Antonio area. Truly a nice man with a big heart for helping and caring for his patients. John Tilley

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Aguirre has the perfect combination of being kind and listening attentively to his patients and being thorough in his assessment and accurate in his diagnostic skills. He is an excellent physician, highly respected and highly recommended. Every one of my friends who I have referred to him are in agreement!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Fernando Aguirre's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1994)

• BCBS Massachusetts