Ratings for Dr. Pradeep K. Ramamirtham

Terrible gastro. I worked hard to find him, went through CCFA. I developed a bowel obstruction, was hospitalized . He said no surgery, but I was about to pergorate so I chose the surgery. 1st post op visit he asked me if I had previous bowel surgery. I said no. He called me a liar. Stay clear of this loser.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

This guy missed an obvious drug reaction I was having -- instead of stopping the medicine given my symptoms, as all guidelines for the medicine said to do, this idiot INCREASED it, putting me in the hospital. And his 5'2 Napoleon complex arrogance is the icing on the cake.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Very disappointed with this doctor. Acid reflux and IBS the symptoms. First time I saw him he rushed the appointment to catch a plane. Doctor tape records a summary at the end of the appointment, very impersonal. Recommended a colonoscopy/endoscopy, didn't explain rectal procedure until 10 seconds before I went under. Nurse that called me back with results tried to set me up with male nurse who was present in room for colonoscopy. Dr. Ramamirtham wrote me a prescription for the same medication twice. He did not know anything about me from one patient to the next. Wanted to put me on chronic meds that had serious long term side effects. Also wanted to tie up my esophagus with surgery after the colonoscopy came back normal. I was age 24 at the time. Overall: Horrible experience. Doctor impersonal, hasty to recommend costly surgery that would have worsened my health. I do not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Great Doctor to Patient relation. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

Persistent and warm. Very cut-to-the-chase, but reassuring.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006