Ratings for Dr. Reginald A. Coates

The best doctor in California. I am a cancer patient and he treats me with the utmost concern and respect.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

He is caring and kind and listens to you. He is always on time I think that the longest I have had to wait was 10 minutes. His staff are lovely and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

WHAT A QUACK!!!! I refer to him as the toothless wonder. Never met a doctor with no front teeth. Went to him for follow-up with pneumonia. No xray facility in his office. Office looked like it was in a third world country. He asked me what medicines I was taking and then told me he wanted to change my medicines...THEN WROTE ME A PRESCRIPTION FOR THE EXACT SAME ONES I WAS ON. I also needed a referral to an orthopedist for calcific tendonitis. Took 2 weeks and I was in excruciating pain. Finally seeing an orthopod tomorrow...I hope he's better. Pacificare pays docs so little you have no one worth a crap as a physician. All the doctors I have seen on this HMO have been for sh**! STAY AWA FROM THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS. First visit and he never even asked me about my medical history. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

most wonderful doctor ever! what a sensitive person to his pts needs/ and he really does care has aheart of gold an is truly caring. you can call him anytime, he wll call you asap no matter what time it is!!!!! love him to death and his staff specially melissa is too good to be true!!! they really do care!!!!!if you are ill and need to see him no problem they will get you in.Bless you Dr Coates ansd staff

flag | Submitted October 22, 2008

I had a terrible doctor who had misdiagnosed me and put me on a lot of medicines that I should never have been on. I could never make an appointment to get to see him, the staff was rude - the complaints go on and on. I finally had enough and changed doctors. Dr. Coates was the answer to my prayers. He is truly concerned about his patients, his staff are personable and caring and if you need to see him - you can see him. He even called to check up on me over a weekend when I was sick. I couldn't even get my last doctor to see me in athe hospital after I'd had a heart attack. Dr. Coates is the best!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

Very personable, helpful, and kind. Has worked quickly to call in prescriptions, a very nice man. I think doctor Coates behaves as he should

flag | Submitted April 11, 2006

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Reginald A. Coates's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1977)