Ratings for Dr. Lyle E. Rosnick

Dr. Rosnick has my full respect and gratitude, having been my psychiatrist for well over 20 years and through several hospitalizations. Afflicted with bipolar disorder, I have experienced his excellent command of psychopharmacology along with his unswerving, thoughtful kindness to me and my family and several friends. My advice: Look no further. There is none better.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Doctor Rosnick is the most caring, intelligent, supportive doctor I've ever known. He saved my life and helped me overcome my feelings of hopelessness and fear. He is an amazing man, and I will be forever grateful to Dr. Rosnick.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Rosnick is experienced, brilliant and one of the best psychiatrists in NYC. His creative approach, coupled to serious, extensive knowledge of the field, places him in the rank of the top experts on human traits and psychopathology. He is also a superb lecturer and mentor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Rosnick is brilliant and extremely knowledgeable as a psychopharmacologist. He's also a great man with an extraordinary wit and sense of humor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

One of the most knowledgeable in his field.He saved my life.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

Dr. Rosnick is perhaps the best-informed, and one of the more trustworth doctors in his field. He saved me from a second manic episode and I am forever grateful to him. He knew exactly what to do and, in no time, I was on my feet and on the job. He is dependable and responsible. I might add that when he is not available, he has an excellent back-up physician who more than capably fills in for him. See him. He is very fine. And he has quite a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Rosnick employed what I consider methods that were questionable at best. I mean, showing "Top Gun" to a patient whose chief complaint is bereavement over the death of his father?

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

This guy is brilliant, especially for young people. Previous reviewer must be having some issues. It's hard to imagine a better Psychiatrist with extensive expertise in both psychopharm and psychotherapy. Unlike many psychiatrists, he also has a great personality and is very approachable and easy to work with. Can't say enough good things about him...highly, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Lyle rosnick should not be practicing medicine in which he has any contact with the human race he is extremly negligent.

Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Lyle E. Rosnick's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1974)