Ratings for Dr. Richard Gray

I had to wait 3 hrs, in a cold room. I will not go back to him.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Huge ego Doctor that will not give a straight simple answer to any of your questions. 4 hour wait time, unfriendly to patients, sneaky, deceptive questioning for Florida workers compensation system. Hope you don't gethim to treat or lie to you.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

i had an emergency broken wrist. I was able to get a 'same day' appointment. I waited about 30 minutes, then was able to see Dr. Gray. I thought he had an excellent rapport with patients -- and a doctor who is concise and conservative.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Office staff unfriendly, doctor wouldn't give me the time of day, and made me out to be a liar with regards to my condition. I would not recommend this doctor no matter his reputation to anyone. Waited 2 hours to see him, just stay away.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Plan for 2-3 hours when seeing Dr. Gray. While he is a great doctor, he has horrible time management in his office, which is frustrating. Best to schedule first appointment of the day or right after lunch.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Extremely patient and thorough doctor who seems to take his patients seriously. Best experience I;ve had in a doctor's office in a long time.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr, Gray is very respectful, very helpful and spends a lot of time with you on each visit.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr Gray provides full explanations and takes a lot of time with you. He's very caring.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

While replacing my mother's hip, he nicked her sciatic nerve and she will now have chronic pain for the rest of her life. Since then, we have been informed of many other incidences of careless procedures by Dr. Gray.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2006

Dr. Richard Gray's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1986)