Ratings for Dr. Victoria M. MacLin

We are pleased with Dr Maclin and her staff. We have been seeing them for a few years and finally have our procedure scheduled.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Submitted October 23, 2014

I went to Lincoln Clinic and that's worse but. Dr. MacLin, Kathleen, Katherine, Dani, and many have similar names there:) more to mention they're so friendly, nice and smiling. Dr. MacLin found out. I had polyps and cyst when Lincoln Dr.don't. Though our IUI's was not successful but I like the people there so nice and even. Dr. MacLin is busy that time and she saw me she hug me and. I was happy as you know infertility is like a roller coaster. Whenever we are ready for IVF we will go back there again. I love all the stuff their and we are thankful for their help though we don't have baby yet. Hopefully we will go back there sooner. M&W Breyer.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

This is the place to be if you are wanting success! Great staff and excellent care!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I had a HSG test done this afternoon. Walked into the clinic,signed in and was taken to do my test right away.The best staff ever! So very polite and kind. Dr.Maclin came right in explained the test and intorduced herself to my mother. She and her staff were amazing! The test was rough but they made it as comfortable as they could. What a great expierence. I recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

To the posts about Maclin and her staff being rude, I've been a patient there for years for many different things and have NEVER been treated rudely. I'm guessing the person that posts this has sour grapes for not achieving a pregnancy. As for not being told about the meds from London you do know you can get the same meds from Kohlls pharmacy in Omaha for the exact same price or cheaper and have no shipping costs? I know this as I just compared the prices!!! I highly recommend Maclin she is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I went to Methodist and kept getting the run around. Nickel and dimed me and still no straight answers. Wanted a second opinion and went to dr maklin and the 3 hours she spent just I'm the consultation was longer and more detailed than the 2 years of appointments at dr Oakes. With Oakes all I would get was "we'll call u with results". And said no more than 10 words on the phone. After a miscarriage from ivf all they could care about was charging more money to "make sure it was all gone". No compassion. My husband finally got the questions answered he's been waiting for. We will be going with maklin.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I came to Dr Maclin for a second opinion on a course of action recommended by the other RE in Omaha.The office is run very poorly (no punctuality, poor communication).Several times dr Maclin did not know or was surprised by the course of action indicated by the nurses (who were following protocol, no doubt, but each case is different and protocol is not always enough).Dr Maclin APPEARS very knowledgeable and willing to discuss options,has an answer for every question, her professor-like demeanor APPEARS calm and collected, almost studied.However, her decisions are unilateral and incomplete at best(I paid bigger fees to two out of state specialists who but sided with the first RE!!).Reproductive medicine is not an exact science.Congratulations to the ones that got pregnant!It is a wonder.Just know that randomness had at least as much to do with you getting pregnant as dr Maclin's intervention, maybe even more.BTW,lack of competition for REs in Omaha is hurting everybody!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr Maclin is very knowledgeable and a great Dr. The staff is wonderful there. This is a great Dr office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr. Maclin is brutally honest at times but I see that as a good thing. I usually see her APRN Annie Bode-Miller when I go there and she is absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013