Ratings for Dr. Shay W. Corbin

They are the best,I had a problem with my shoulder he treated for a short time then realzing it was something more serious sent me to a great orthopedic. Also did therapy for me, great results, with great people.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Very nice person, but is a pretty typical DC. I went to him for a chronic neck condition which was due to a long term postural muscular imbalance. He only treated me with quick adjustments, which did not give any true lasting relief. He never advised me to do any exercises to either stretch and/or strengthen the muscles. FINALLY, I decided to try physical therapy, which led to lasting improvements. I think chiropractic is a scam...it does give short-term relief, as does massage, but seldom actually corrects problems. This chiropractor has relocated his practice to the St. Francisville area.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Shay is a great doctor! The best around. I will certainly go to him again and will refer my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008