Ratings for Dr. Richard M Margules

The staff goes above and beyond..wrote down times, address, instructions, phone numbers, etc. And Dr. Margules has an outstanding bedside manner. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I agree with all of these comments about Dr. Margules and his staff. They are true professionals. I'm not sure if he still does, but "he" comes out into the waiting room to get you. He is a real class act and a highly skilled Surgeon. Best bedside manner I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Geat surgeon. I had 2 previous hernia repairs. The first failed within two years and the second failed within a matter of a few months. Dr. Margules repaired the damage over 9 years ago and it is still solid.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Kind, patient, compassionate and willing to take the time to excplain everything in ways I cpould understand. I never have to wait long to see him, appointments are always easy to schedule. I felt he really knew his stuff and was completely confident in his care.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Richard M Margules's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT