Ratings for Dr. Malcolm J. Stubbs

HAD SURGERY SIX MOUNTHS AGO AND MY FOOT IS STILL NOT HEALED AS A RESULT OF THIS IM STARTING TO HAVE BACK TROUBLE I CAN'T EVAN PUT A SHOE ON MY FOOT HAD AN APPONITMENT YESTERDAY DOCTOR WAS VERY ARROGRANT & ACKED LIKE I WAS BOTHERING HIM CAN'T WALK ASKED FOR AN EXCUSE TO GIVE MY JOB & HE REFUSED HOW AM I SUPOSSED TO GO TO WORK ON A JOB THAT REQUIRES STANDING 8/12 HRS. A DAY

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Stubbs is an amazing doctor. His staff is kind and efficient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had two shoulder surgeries performed by Dr. Stubbs for an injury that occurred in 2003. He did not want to recommend an MRI after the 1st surgery when I asked about having another one done since I had so much pain and such a limited range of motion etc. . My shoulder has had a limited range of motion has been painful since the surgeries. I had an MRI done on my shoulder last month and my shoulder has a number of issues including several insertion site tears of tendons, other tendinopathy, a misshapen humeral head, irregular gleoid. My GP said he doesn't know enough to tell me if I need a total shoulder replacement. I am very disappointed in the outcome from my surgeries and the poor communication about the results of the surgeries. It was almost like Dr. Stubbs was trying not to communicate how poor the repairs to the shoulder were.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Couldn't be more satisfied. Great staff and my problem was corrected. Very happy with the entire experience

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

He was very rude and only seemed interested in making money. He was not helpful and we left. Never have I experienced such horrible behavior from a doctor. He will never get a referal from myself or my wife, who was with me for this appointment. I thought doctors followed a code of ethics. This guy is obviously thinks he is above that!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Malcolm J. Stubbs's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare