Ratings for Dr. MaryLou L. Belozer

Horrible dr doesn't do her job the right way as said before she would do better as a Walmart greeter

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Belozer has been my primary care physician since I was 12. I am now in my 30s and my entire family sees Dr. Belozer. She delivered my two babies and has always treated me with respect. As a physician, she has gone above and beyond what the standard is. For example, she has called me at least three times with test results in the evenings to help me not stress while waiting for results. I would recommend her to anyone who needs a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

She is always late and running behind. Every time I have an apt. I wait in the waiting room for at least an hour, and then another 20 mins after I'm in the back room. She has called me the wrong name several times. Every time I see her she reminds me of the "bad choices" I've made which she pretty much just made up. She is unprofessional but "appears" caring. She also labels me addict prone due to my family history not by my own actions. She has been my Dr. for over 10 years

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I had been going to Belozer for eight years she delivered my son. Had no problems untell i had an accident at work, I always had pain in my back she told me it was normal to live with it,So i did. After my accident i was in so much pain. she did nothing for six years except tell me its in my head! Well boy was she wrong. I got fed up with the RUDE staff and being told it was all in my head, Got a competent doctor who sent me to Portland. I found out i had 16 out of 18 sings of fibermialga. Chronic pain.It should of been a easy diagnose,But instead all I got was waiting in the waiting room for hours for two minuets of her time, And VERY RUDE RECEPTIONIST AND STAFF. If u know someone in her staff your business well be all over town too.Sad but true.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. Belozer for a long time. I have only positive things to say about her care. I brought My daughter in to see her after having headache for three weeks. She saw that her tougne was turned to the right. She sent her right away to get an MRI that helped her get the best care possible. I would recommended Dr belozer to anyone as she is thorough in her care

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I absolutly love Dr.B she is amazing. she delivered both of my kids and she takes care of my whole family. I have never had a problem with her!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Mid Valley Medical is the worse place you could be treated at. Save yourself a lot of grief and see a doctor in another town, Samaritan Health is a joke!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Belozer for 3 years, and through 2 pregnancies. One that was VERY difficult due to Turner's Syndrome. I felt really comfortable with her. She was always compassionate, caring, and understanding of our situation. I think she is a WONDERFUL doctor. Her staff is also excellent. Very polite and friendly. The only complaint that I have is the wait can be longer than I like, which is not always the fault of the doctor, but I do think they need to space appt. out a bit further. I would recommend her to anyone she is also a General Practitioner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I am not surprised to see the negative comments. Dr Belozer made more mistakes and misdiagnose than I care to think about. She was our family doctor for close to a decade. We finally had to seek out another doctor because she couldn't keep things straight often confusing us with other patients. Dr Belozer tends to refer patients to one specialist so be aware of palms getting greased. Also expect to leave the exam room with a hand full of prescriptions as she mainly works for big pharmaceutical companies. Do expect long waits in the waiting room while she entertains the drug reps who wander in all day long. Dr Belozer is a very friendly person and always smiles and shakes your hand. I think she would make a better Wal Mart greeter than a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

I went to this dr. after my dr. left the practice. Her nurse was unprofessional and rude to me two times. One time, the nurse relayed incorrect info to the dr., and when I saw the dr. about it, she came in on the defensive. She accused me of never speaking to her about certain health issues. We actually had to look in the file under my previous dr.’s notes, as she had not documented any of what I spoke to her about, but thankfully he did—and his diagnosis was clear. Before we looked in the file, she even suggested I might have psychological issues. She never apologized for being wrong and accusing me of those things. She figured out her nurse may have been the issue. I was in shock, as before, she had seemed a bit "frazzled" like someone else said, but she had always been friendly. I switched doctors. I do think it was her nurse’s fault, but she was completely unprofessional and should have based her words upon documented facts, not her nurse’s “take” on things.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. MaryLou L. Belozer's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)