Ratings for Dr. Keri R. Desoto

Dr. DeSoto is my Concierge Physician and she is wonderful! When is the last time you had a physical that lasted 1 hour? She is thorough, available 24/7, knowledgeable, efficient and really knows you and cares about your healthcare. I have several issues we manage together and she is keeping me well and healthy. DeeDee, her nurse is fantastic! You will never regret choosing her as your Concierge physician!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

She is the best Dr. I have ever had..So caring..Love her to death...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. DeSoto appears to be helpful and knowledgeable. She has a good "bedside manner" and is good about scheduling follow-up procedures, tests and visits. Two caveats: 1) She never read my chart before seeing me. And, though I always present her with detailed, updated records of my vital statistics, she only glances at them. So, be prepared to tell her exactly why you're seeing her and what your history is. (Should do this for every doctor visit.) 2) While the nursing staff seems competent and courteous, the office staff will keep you on telephone hold forever, and is prone to making billing and insurance errors. Examine every bill carefully.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She follows up on all tests and works till she has the correct diagnosis. She sees that I get the right treatment. She has been encouraging and has helped me to make life style changes. I feel healthy again.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Desoto's knowledge and thorough follow through have done much to assure that my husband and I have the most up to date medical attention. She never fails to follow up on lab testing and treatments. As an RN, I am extremely pleased and confident in her.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

Dr. Keri R. Desoto's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal