Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Hirsch

Do not see this doctor!! This guy refused to see me when I was sick because of miscommunication. Go see another doctor

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

A good listener, with great bed side manners. The doctor made me feel at ease and addressed all my concerns

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I have seen Dr. Hirsch for several years and have been very pleased with the concern and care that he has given me. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. His staff is also very caring and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

I actually left his office feeling offended. I was referred to him by another doctor, went to him once, and was in his office about a total of 3 minutes. It went like this: I try to explain my symptoms, he interrupts me. I try to explain some more, he interrupts me again. He then dismisses all my symptoms as nothing to worry about, without even having heard what they all are. I state that I AM worried about the symptoms which seemed abnormal to me, and I know my body, and he interrupts me again with a condescending "I'm the doctor, I should know." He then dismisses me with a look as if to insinuate I'm some sort of hypochondriac. On my way out I notice on my papers that he was charging my insurance for a full patient assessment. Lame!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Gary S. Hirsch's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company